Friday, May 20, 2011

B B B B - BYOC!!!!!!

Let's get this thing started!!  It's Friday which means around these parts it's BYOC day (Bring Your Own Crazy).  We answer a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break!

Copy and paste to your own blog and most of all ENJOY!

1.  What kind of laundry detergent do you use?

* Ha!  Dumb question kind of...I wanted to start out easy.  (um that sounded terrible, didn't it?) 

Okay - since the theme of my week is confessions - I should confess I had to go look.  Um...I don't do laundry.  Rambo does it all.  I don't even know how to run the damn washer since we got a new one.  Or the dryer for that matter.  I do, however, put laundry away - well mine and my little girl's anyway...he puts his own away.

So yes - it is Tide.  Thank you very much.

2.  If you had the ability, strength and moment to tell one person on this Earth something that you've never said before - what would it be and to whom would you say it?

This is actually a scary question - because the fact is - I have the ability, strength and moments every day to man up and do this - but I don't.

Anywhoozle - I'd pick my Dad.  If I knew he could handle it, I'd tell him what I needed as a little girl that I didn't get even though I know it wasn't his fault.  And I'd tell him I love him...in spite of it all.  And that I'm working on letting go of the pain.  But mostly - yes - I'd say "I love you" - because I'm not sure in all of my life I've ever said those words out loud to him. 

3.  Picture question!  Take a picture of a pair of shoes you wore this week!

Okay - just try to tell me these aren't the cutest wedges you've ever seen!  I wore them twice this week!


4.  Repeat question.  Summarize your week in blog world and in real life this week!

Blog world was good - I LOVED doing confessions this week and a bunch of other comical crap happened and that's always fun to write about!  I've been following a bunch of new bloggers so that's been fun getting to know new people!

In real life - I'm off today - to clean.  I'm hoping to find my kids underneath the tornado of a mess that my house is.  It's ree-dick.  Like I could take before and after pictures - for realz.  Jewelry party tomorrow!  Had soccer and board meetings and lots of season finales for my fave shows this week.  Yes, yes...again - my life is grand.

Love you all - I'm off to fart gumdrops!

15 comments:

Ronnie said...

I'm super sad about all the season finales. :'(

BYOC has changed since last time I did it, craziness! :)

Dazee Dreamer said...

I love those shoes. Even tho I'm a flat shoe person. I value the broken bones I don't get by wearing any height enhancing things. I just might have to steal these questions. Ok, no might about it. I'm going to do it and you can't stop me. :) evil laugh

Cat's Chic Chat said...

I'll post my BYOC after work today cause I cannot take pictures of shoes at work.

Actually at my house G does the laundry too - though we 1/2 share the responsibility because I do all the folding and hanging - he does the actually carrying of the clothes baskets and changing of the loads.

Laura Belle said...

First, I want to say that I can barely type because I've been salivating over the keyboard at those glorious, God's gift straight from above, shoes! now the keyboard is all wet and i'm going to have to explain to the IT dept why I need a new one.

Second, can Rambo come over and do my laundry? I dispise laundry. And washing dishes by hand. Both suck big green donkey dick :-)

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness I want those shoes!

Justawallflower said...

I also really love those shoes! I am also posting a pic of my shoe closet to go along with my shoes, cause I know you were talking about it earlier this week. And even though I did downsize my shoes with my last move, they do get their own closet, that they only share with my purses and bags.

You are very brave to let Rambo do the laundry. I don't even let my husband sort the laundry! Obviously your husband is a lot better at it than mine!

Ms. M said...

LOVE those shoes! I wonder if I'll be able to wear wedges at all this summer... God I hope so!

I've actually done before/after pictures of house cleaning before. Is that sad? Not that I would ever share them, but I do look at them from time to time, lol.

BelleinBows said...

Those shoes are so cute! Where are they from?
I want to play along!

Clumsy said...

Love the shoes!
Just wanted to say that I couldn't have said it better when you were talking about your dad, I too feel the same about my Father. Maybe someday I can be as strong and true and honest to my father as well. Thanks Draz!

Sarah from Onmyweightohappiness said...

I LOVE those shoes!

Theresa aka Tessie Rose said...

Love the shoes, I'm wearing way to sensible shoes right now to participate, maybe later!

Camille said...

My husband does the laundry too!

AutumnLeaves said...

I could never match those fierce shoes! I missed BYOC. I read blogs in the early a.m. before work and not again until the next morning. Sigh...day late and dollar short. Here is a confession for you, though: my husband also does our laundry. I don't mind the washer and dryer part. It is the folding and putting away that I detest so he took that job on early in our marriage. I do, however, usually do a load when he is out of town for work. Big o' me, isn't it?

Kiki said...

I think I'm going to have to point out to my husband that he is not the only husband in the world who does the laundry.

Julie Harmon said...

I don't care how crappy a day I'm having if I was wearing those shoes- IT WOULD BE ALL GOOD! Those are HAWT!
I missesd this yesterday, too. Bummer. Some really thought provoking questions!