Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hear ye, hear ye...the shoes have arrived!!!!

Finally.  Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!  I was about to whip out the St. Peter too because I was so anxious to get my shoes!  It's not necessary though because they arrived!!!

First off - let's start with the pair I'm returning.  The leopard ones.  They don't fit and so my search for the perfect leopard shoes continues.  But they are cute huh?


I'm also returning a pair of wedges...the pic got deleted cuz my batteries ran out and I already boxed them up so you'll just have to imagine them!

Now on to the ones I'm keeping!

I wanted a pair of nude shoes....and I love these!  They are peep toes!



These are my new cheetah sandals.  I like them because normally everything leopard and cheetah is against a dark black or brown color and these have a white base!  Perfect for summer!


And lastly - my FAVE!  Now these shoes are definitely not going to appeal to everyone and they are a little wild but that's why I love them.  They are even sort of jerseylicious aren't they?


Dudes - these shoes even have pattern on the heels!  Rounded purple toe - pink zebra - gold accents.  To die for!  Yes??

I'd have to look for sure but I don't think I paid over $25 for any of these!  Love that!

Now if only my new purse would come!!!

13 comments:

Laura Belle said...

Drooling. I'm soooo drooling right now. I'm going shopping next week. I'm going to buy shoes. And Hubby can't say shit because he is working out of town.

Still drooling.

Pamela E. Williams said...

Those are the most fabulous shoes I have seen in a long time. I have been thinking about outfits, shoes, and accessories to wear to B.O.O.Bs and this has just made my brain go poof! Beautiful!!

Sarah from Onmyweightohappiness said...

Girl ALL those shoes are amazing! Your making me get the urge to become a shoe hussie!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I love the sandals and that last pair. OMG. IF I was a heel wearing person, I would so wan those.

Losing It said...

I'm sad that you had to return those leopard shoes. They were downright fabulous!!

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Love the pink ones! I so could not wear heels though. I would fall off them and break my ass. :)

Leslie said...

Those are so awesome. I want to be able to wear heels!!

Leslie from Band Sweet Band. Stupid Blogger.

Cat's Chic Chat said...

Yeah, I'll admit. I licked the monitor. *shame*

I love the leopard! Did they not fit right?

The jerseylicious are AMAZING! I would love to try rockin those shoes. I'm definately going to turn into a shoe whore when I get to goal.

Jacquie said...

I am so with Karen on this! I wear a 2 in. wedge and think I am "it"! How do you walk in these? I know, I am showing my age here!

Dizzy Girl said...

Well- it's official- a blog post that literally got my blood pumping and a little heavy breathing. ;) LOVE THE SHOES

Dawnya said...

These are fab!!! Where did you order from. I need to see what they have in BIG FOOT sizes.

PS_Iloveyou said...

I think we're shoe-mates! lol Looove them all! I just got a pair of nude colored heels too funnily. Where are you shopping that you get shoes at that price??

Rachellabelle - My Hips Don't Lie said...

A girl after my own heart! I am a devout shoe-a-holic as well!