Friday, June 24, 2011

BYOC - BRING YOUR OWN CRAZY!!!

It's FRIDAY so that means it's BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!  We answer a couple of questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break!  Copy and paste and answer in your own blogs if you'd like!!  ENJOY!!

1.  What’s your favorite room in your house?



My favorite room is my bedroom. I’d stay in there ALL damn day if I could. We have a California king size bed and if there’s one thing you don’t know about me – it’s that I can sleep for 12 hours and still take a 3 hour nap during the day. I have a TV in there and books and all I’d need is a laptop and a fridge and a Latin lover to fan me with palm trees and I’d be golden for years.



2.  Picture question (or describe if you don't have a camera).  Show us a pic of your current favorite earrings!

My blue feathers should be arriving next week.  Prepare yourselves for MORE feather pictures.  (Gag)

3.  What’s your dress code at work? If you stay at home and went back to work outside the home, what dress code would you prefer?
(I ask this because my work has made some dress code changes lately and I’m curious)

• Where I work, it’s very casual. Shorts and jeans or dresses if you so desire. It’s funny how we are given the option to dress down every day but us girls up front seem to still dress up each day. But it’s nice to have the choice. Like today I’m wearing Victoria Secret’s yoga pants with the rhinestone skull pink waist band and a fluorescent Victoria Secret t-shirt that says “Love Pink”. I’m soooo comfy!

4.  Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.


• Blogland has been fun because I’m still starting to follow quite a few new blogs after going through my list again last night and unfollowing people who have deleted their blogs. “I confess” day was especially fun and doing NS reviews has been a new, fun thing too.

• In real life – I am ECSTATIC. I have completed day 4 of Nutrisystem and am down 6.5 lbs today. And I’m eating every food group and I’m not hungry! Rambo and I played soccer with 10 year olds for 45 minutes last night and felt like I was 10 myself. Both Rambo and I have noted we are less tired and I haven’t had a migraine yet….AND I have only had 4 oz or less of Mt. Dew a day and Rambo has had NONE!! Slap my ass and call me happy! (remind me of this next week when I’m sick of NS)


Holy peanut butter dick dip – it just amazes me!

23 comments:

Cat said...

OMG first comment!!! I'm so excited about that. (yeah, I'm lame.)

I told hubby that Victoria Secret is totally getting some of our money when I get to goal. Not all of our money (cause I needz shoes too right right??)

Joanna said...

Holy peanut butter dick dip???? I LOVE THAT!!

What great questions - I have truly fallen in love with this whole thing. I have literally been sitting at my computer since 6:30am and clicked "refresh" 47 million times waiting for the questions.

One day, I will be able to incorporate something like "holy peanut butter dick dip" into something...and I will be the happiest blogger in the world!! LOL

Leslie said...

HOLY PEANUT BUTTER DICK DIP. I love it!!!

I adore your feathers. I saw on people some little trendsetters who have feathers in their hair. I just don't think I could pull them off as well as you do. I've always wanted a bright streak of hot pink in my hair. Alas, work would frown upon that.

Laura Belle said...

I'm so happy about the 6.5!!! woohoo!

I also just can't get over how much i freaking love your feathers. more and more girls at work are getting them. I think it's time. I need a hair cut anyway.

Yay for friday!!

Rachellabelle - My Hips Don't Lie said...

Please, please, please tell me that you've been working out 24 hours a day. Just to make me feel a little better. (Good for you though. Seriously. Sheniqua is going to have to find a new home soon.)

Ronnie said...

Thanks for the awesome BYOC, as usual! :)

Gina said...

Congrats on your weight loss so far. Keep it up. It's encouraging to hear of your success so far:-)

Dizzy Girl said...

Love the feathers, love the earrings, love the outfit that you're wearing at work. You, my love, are a HOT ASS BITCH! Seriously. No, seriously- I know what you look like and I mean it. You're hot as hell.

I love you like you love shoes. ;)

D

Mrs. Pancakes said...

What made this week amazing: It was hubby's bday. A year ago on his birthday he proposed. Two months wedding anniversary. We are all in good health! Have a good weekend.

Theresa aka Tessie Rose said...

I hate you! I would have to cut off my foot to lose 6.5 pounds. Not fair...but your feathers are cute, my step daughter got them too!

Andrea Brooks said...

Woohoo congratulations on the 6.5 pounds! Love those earrings!

Read said...

Holy peanut butter dick dip - OMG, that made me laugh out loud!!! I totally need to find a place to use that!

I have been avoiding all things blog so I am so so so very far behind and I swear I don't even know what this I confess thing is though I'm certain I'm gonna love it! And when did you start NS - holy shit am I behind or what!!?!

Hyla said...

My first time
http://bloggestloserweightloss.blogspot.com/2011/06/bring-your-own-crazy.html

Sandy Lee said...

You will always be a sweetie pie no matter what you wear. Glad the NS is working for you. I dream about losing more. But won't put the money into another hope.

Lisa said...

What’s your favorite room in your house?
I can say for SURE my living room because that is where all the action happens. :) Kids, parties, talks, you name it. :)

mirihawk said...

My second BYOC!

AutumnLeaves said...

Gosh Draz...I'm going bonkers trying to remember where I saw someone wearing the feathers in her hair, just like yours, recently here near home. Do you live by me? I ask because her hair was similar color to yours and we have several prisons in the nearby vicinities. Anyway...my dress code at work is also super casual and I so love that. I can be comfortable at work, though I wouldn't go so far as to wear sweats (because someone got written up for that once), even though some sweats look infinitely better than some of the shorts on a couple of the women! I don't know if I have a favorite room any longer. None of them look the way I'd like them to look and I no longer have a tv in the bedroom. Still...probably the bedroom. It is just comfy.

Amanda said...

I am so seeing those feathers EVERYwhere now!!! Way cool.

I love my blog design. I love your dear friend Jen for designing it for me! It is my favorite of them all. Hope you and your fam have a fab weekend!

Camille said...

Okay. I didn't do BYOC yesterday but I wanted to tell you I wear the same diamond studs that my husband got me for Christmas. I never take them out and I have TONS of cute and stylish earrings. That's how much I love him. I think your earrings are hotness just like you!!!

glee said...

Those earrings are really hot!


Enter my Giveaways!
Fotolia free subsription
Perricone Product

Tanya said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I did what you told me and voila! here is my comment. Not real inspiring but oh well. Im thinking about a purple streak in my hair but dont think hubby is keen on that....again, oh well. :)

D.Sadie said...

Haha, fun post! =) My favorite room is my bedroom too.

www.dgsbeauty.com

*Check out my giveaway:
http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

mrs. tabb said...

enjoying your blog!!
mrs tabb
First Grade Awesomeness
We Are The Tabbs