Friday, June 17, 2011

♪ BYOC....Bring Your Own Crazy ♫

It’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer some questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog and ENJOY!


1. Do you make your bed every day? Tell us about or show us a picture of your bed comforter?

• Alright – sit down all you Martha Stewarts out there. You’re about to gasp in shock and horror. I *never* make the bed. Rambo worked 3rd shift for at least 10 years of our marriage so when I was getting out of bed, he was coming into bed so there were only a few hours each day that someone wasn’t in our bed. Making it seemed dumb. Now we are on the same shift and still – this girl ain’t into making beds. Not even a half-ass throw the blankets over the bed. I could care less. I give myself about 20 minutes to get ready each morning and that includes a full bath so making the bed is not on my list.

Currently the colors of our bedroom and comforter are light blue, sage green and chocolate brown. You like?



2. Johnny Cash or Elvis? Thin crust pizza or deep dish? Coke or Pepsi? Beer or wine or neither?


• Johnny Cash

• I cannot pick. I could live on, swim in, bathe in, sleep in and wear pizza EVERY day. Thin or thick makes no difference to me

• Pepsi

• Neither…I’ve never really found an alcoholic drink that tastes good to me…which is probably why I’ve never been drunk.

3. I recently went through my list of blogs I follow and was at my limit so I unfollowed bloggers who haven’t blogged in at least 6 months. I want to start following some more new blogs. Who’s your fave lately? Funniest? Most inspiring? Can you link them for me??

I have so many faves but one that pops in my head right off the bat is Laura Belle….and really - how do you not like a girl that has BEER as a word in her blog name?

4. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

Real life…well, we have the eye debacle, the maxi dress wearing day, some Harley riding, I survived a tattoo convention and yesterday my Nutrisyst*m stuff arrived. Oh and last night I played soccer with a bunch of 10 year olds BAREFOOT for an hour. I’m surprised I didn’t lose a lung. Rambo is still on vacation so I’m still a happy camper.

Blog land is always fun – except for when my bestie’s doctor needs to have his balls cut off. And like I mentioned above I’m looking for some new, fun bloggers to follow. My friend Jacquie is having surgery today so please keep her in your prayers. And BOOBs planning is going strong as September is getting closer and closer! YAY

13 comments:

Ronnie said...

Ooh, this is a great one. :D Can't wait to dig in.

Dawnya said...

I would have passed out playing soccer with 10 year olds. You are a superhero.

Joanna said...

You KNOW I did this...

Bonnie said...

Barefoot Soccer, sounds like a pregnant woman's game......lol

Just finished my BYOC!!!

Laura Belle said...

I really like this one!

Good times. Good times.

Beth Ann said...

Super fun!

Cat said...

Love your comforter! Also you absolutely crack me up with the Pizza comment. You know, Lady Gaga wore a meat dress to the Music Awards one year. I saw something this morning that they are putting that dress in Ohio in the R&R Hall of Fame. You could get a pizza dress made and maybe they would put it in a kick ass blogger Hall of Fame. /nod

Rachellabelle - My Hips Don't Lie said...

Ohh you have not tried the right drinks. You need a nice lady drink like a daquiri or a bellini. Mmm So good. Oh, and the eternal favourite: pina colada!

Read said...

Maybe it could be a goal in Chicago to get Draz tipsy.... hmmmm. I'll have to give that one some thought.

Kaycie Christine said...

Now that you mention it.. that's exactly why I don't make the bed, also!! My husband works full time nights, so it's the same situation you were in.. when I'm getting up, he's going to sleep. Love your comforter, too, by the way!

Thanks for stopping by the blog! You totally should try the sprite and schnapps mix... Any flavor will work but watermelon is my favorite. No matter what, it's delicious!!

Kaycie @ Unexpected Fortune

AutumnLeaves said...

Yay for Rambo being home with you!

The Cozy (not crazy) Coconut said...

Hey good luck to you with Nutrisystem! I'm looking forward to finding out how it works for you! I'm not sure how much you're trying to lose overall - but I know some people who have really had success with it! Here's to your success!

mirihawk said...

Ok I have tried this. On my brand new blog. Hopefully this thing will let me leave you a comment!!