Monday, June 27, 2011

Due to Nutrisystem....I must use the P word.

I'm well into a week of Nutrisystem and I'd like to report my newest talent....
due to the shitloads of water I am now consuming.

Because I am peeing what seems like every 1/2 hour - and because I work with people who were born in barns and poop like pigs and lose pubes like lepers lose arms - I have learned to hover.

In fact, I am a master hover-er.

THIS is how I used to pee.

THIS is how I pee now. 
And yes - I decided I might as well do two things at once and use this hover-squat for a purpose. 
Now every time I pee - I work out.



Tootles.  It's time for another workout slash potty break.

15 comments:

AutumnLeaves said...

Checking in as a hoverer myself.

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

The upside is that it is a really great workout!

Hippo Nymph said...

I love the blingage on that toilet! Thanks for the morning laugh!

Dawnya said...

I have always been a hoverer. I can't stand for my behind to touch a strange toilet.

The first time I visits my husband (then friend) I didn't sit on his toilet either. I was not sure of his level of cleanliness.

Your legs are going to look awesome!! LOL

Jennifer said...

Its amazing how some people are so nasty isnt it?

Jennifer

Cat said...

You crack me up Draz! I also think you used way too many P words in this blog post. :)

FitBy40 said...

Ooh, I can't stand the stray hair! I absolutely despise any form of pubic hair. Hubby is a hairy dude and God forbid he leaves a hair on the toilet seat, he has to hear about it from me!

~Lisa~ said...

Just think of the great calf workout you're getting!! ..."doing the commode crunch"!

Rachellabelle - My Hips Don't Lie said...

It's good for your legs. ;)

Lee Ann said...

It's you "hoverers" (aka SQUATTERS) that leave pee all over the seats! I'm convinced that if EVERYONE would just agree to SIT DOWN, there would be no need for anyone to squat. :)

Ronnie said...

LOL @ Lee Ann. Howeverrr. I'm a hover-er as well in public toilets. So of course my thighs are fantastic.

Laura Belle said...

You freaking have me rolling! ROLLING! Can't stop laughing!

Bonnie said...

Sometimes you just can't hover, so what I do is line the ENTIRE toilet seat with toilet paper. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!!

Justawallflower said...

Oh my goodness, the only way I would go potty in public was a squat workout combo....until I got prego and too fat to hover any more! Too funny. And my toilet totally looks like that!

Dazee Dreamer said...

wow the extreme sacrifice to lose weight. you are a hero.