Thursday, June 16, 2011

Freaking ferocious fabulous feathers!!!!!!

My newest type of bling is FEATHERS.

Can you imagine what people are going to say?  I live in PODUNK. 

Translation:  Trends come here about 16 months after they start and end everywhere else. 

I do not belong here.

Le sigh.  THIS is why people point and stare when I wear a maxi dress to work.  It's cuz they've never seen one before.  They think it's some kind of pajama.

Here they are!!!!  Aren't they fab?

I can totally cover them up if I want to!


Please let it be noted Rambo helped me "install" these feathers.  What a guy huh?

You can curl them, comb them and even shampoo them just like your normal hair!!!!

12 comments:

Julie Harmon said...

VERY CUTE!!!

Amanda said...

really cute. how are they installed?

Joanna said...

Those are the big thing around me right now, too. I wanted one, then got my hair all chopped off instead...LOL

It looks great on you - and I LOVE how f'in trendy you are. :)

Ronnie said...

Love. I second Amanda's question... how do you put those suckers in?!

Laura Belle said...

I think if I put feathers in my hair (which I totally want to), Ryan would get confused and try to stalk and hunt me. Wait...that could be a good thing. (Apparently it's so early my mind has not woke up from the gutter yet.)

Stephanie said...

I think my cats would try and constantly attack my hair thinking a bird was in there. I was reading an article where it was talking about how fly fishermen are pissed about this trend because it is the feathers that they use for their lures that are being used for hair extentions and now they are in short supply. How funny!!

Dawnya said...

I love them. You so don't belong in Podunk. Hey that is a Keith Anderson song. LOL

Rachellabelle - My Hips Don't Lie said...

You've got an awesome hubby!

Cat said...

Love this look! My bestie got bling strands a few years ago. I love hair looks!

BelleinBows said...

I am loving this feather trend, just haven't been brave enough to try it myself.

Jess said...

Me likey! :)

Ali said...

I also live in Podunk so didn't even know these feathers existed until I read your blog. Went to Buffalo Wild Wings this weekend and several of the servers there were wearing them. I like them. Not sure I have the nerve though. :-)