Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend recap in pictures.

By the time you're done reading this post you will know that today I can't think of anything to write about.

Okay - wait - scratch that.  I have a whole list of things to post about but I don't feel like doing any of it.

So instead - you're gonna get a picture recap of my weekend.  You lucky little things you!

You might want to poke your own eyes out with forks.  It could be more fun.

I'm just sayin.

I wore my every color of the rainbow maxi(pad) dress to the purse party this weekend
so I needed rainbow eyes to match.  It goes without saying that I bought a SUPER cute purse!!! 
And in August I'm having my very own purse party. 



Rambo & I decided to go on a Harley ride Saturday when he suddenly decided to call in
sick to spend time with me.  How fun is that?
He ended up getting new pipes for his bike. 
 It is SUPER loud now so now every time he rides it he gets a hard on. 
 While his pipes were being put on...I shopped. 
I mean what else was I supposed to do?

I got this shirt....

And this t-shirt...


I got another sweatshirt too and the last thing I got was this little handy dandy purse...



It was a super fun day! 

So tell me what you did this weekend.

19 comments:

Cat said...

Pictures of the purse please?
Also - I also love the hot colors from the 80s making a come back. The fleurescent (yeah, I spelled it wrong!) orange is my fav fav.

Dawnya said...

I didn't shop...that's for sure. I want that harley purse. Even though I don't ride. LOL

~Lisa~ said...

I would have much rather been shopping this weekend! Oh, and can I borrow the pearls??

FitBy40 said...

Your weekend was SO much better than mine. I worked! However, I can't complain because now I have 2 weeks off.
Love the t-shirts!

Rachellabelle - My Hips Don't Lie said...

I love coloured tips -- especially sparkly tips. I never get them myself, but I always admire them on others.

And yes, I am loving your chocolate pearls.

Joanna said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!! Love all the colors!!

I spent the weekend sweating my girl balls off camping with my family!

Jody V said...

Love your Harley stuff of course!! Nails, pearls and everything else look great! I too worked this weekend. We're hoping to get the bike out next weekend.

Kelly said...

I love the colors! You're so much more girly than me. I'd say you're the bomb-digitty.

Lap Band Gal said...

I am loving the come back of the florescent colors :) Reminds me of 5th grade and wearing bright lime green spadex to school and thinking that I was all that and a bag of chips. LOL

Bodacious Boomer said...

You are so lucky still being able to embrace all the fun stuff in life. When I try that stuff at my age and someone gets a photo they slap a black bar over my eyes like a Glamour mag "Don't!"

Enjoy your youth kiddo.

MandaPanda said...

What a fun weekend! My weekend was too crazy to hijack your blog with. Will post details on mine later. BTW, you have totally inspired me to get feather extensions. Found a place here that does them and may just give them to myself as a birthday present. I totally deserve them!

Andrea Brooks said...

I love those pearls and yes, I love all the neon colors! I just got a neon pink shirt last week, but I just need to get a little more tan and it will look awesome!

Laura Belle said...

I LOVE it all! ALL! I wish I could look good with pretty eyeshadow, but I just end up looking like a clown. And the nails!! I also wish I didn't work with chemicals that can eat through metal (and nail polish) so that I could get my nails done.

Chocolate pearls--->Umm, the word 'chocolate' is in it = awesomeness!

You will not believe my weekend. A lot of a certain word that you don't like. But I got to see my fam and that was fun. And blazing hot because Satan has decided to make Kansas the 7th cirlce of Hell.

Oh, and love all the Harley gear. You're so bad ass!

mommykinz said...

Love the nails - I want tips again!

Ronnie said...

Love the chocolate pearls, I'm a jewelry whore... so whenever you get tired of them... lemme know! LOL

Laurie said...

fancy fancy eyes, nails and shopping....fun fun....
where are the girlies while you are humming along on the Harley?

Lyla said...

The pearls are awesome (but so is everything else).

mirilapband said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Being 2 weeks out from surgery and just back to work, I slept a lot this weekend and watched TV, and ate tiny little meals. LOL.

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

I love the Harley gear and the rainbow eyes are beautimous.

Something about Harley stuff is just sexy.