Friday, July 15, 2011

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy...

I’m warning you now that this could be sucktastic and downright shitabulous and I’m probably going to ask a question I’ve already asked in the past. I have a migraine and the probability of anything creative or good coming out of my brain at this moment – is well – nill. Add in the fact that my pain pill is kicking in and um…you might wanna skip BYOC this week.


It’s Friday so that means it’s BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer questions today in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire…and ENJOY!!

1. Let’s do something crazy….I’m going to list the rainbow colors and you type the first FOOD item that pops into your head that symbolizes that color for you…..here’s mine:

Red – cherry
Orange – orange circus peanuts (anyone remember those?) – they were kind of peachy color
Yellow – banana
Green – broccoli
Blue – smurf pie – shitballs – is there any blue food? Oh yes – blue food coloring
Purple – eggplant
Brown – chocolate – duh!
Black – blackberries (had some last night!)

See? I told you this was gonna be dumb.

2. What is on your kitchen table right now?

My new Harley coat. Lia Sophia jewelry I have yet to wear. Leftover crafts from making my calendar. My Polar heart rate monitor from last night’s soccer playing. Two containers I brought home from work and forgot to put in the sink. Flowers. Bucket of clothespins.

Clearly our kitchen table is not where we eat. We have a bar in our kitchen we all sit at.

3. What movie do you watch again and again and again? Not like what movie have you seen 5 times…but like what movie have you seen 30 times or more?

I’ve seen a lot of movies a lot of times – mostly Disney ones because of my kids but if I really stop and think about which movie I have seen repeatedly way too many times to count and still laugh every time – it’s Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase.

How dumb is that? I start watching it every October – sometimes daily in the background while I work – and don’t stop until January-ish. I can’t stop loving it……..even though it’s reedonkulous.

4. If Satan had a last name – what would it be?

Clearly – it would be Explosive Man. Satan Explosive Man. Totally rolls off the tongue.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.

Blog land is always fun and always a huge part of my life and my own personal therapy. I’ve written a lot about the prison and my worry and other stuff that randomly bugs me and you guys still haven’t banned me from blogging yet so I’m grateful for that.

BOOBs planning is going strong and I’ve started doing a featured blogger of the day on the official BOOBs blog. Check it out if you can!

Real life is good too….last night Rambo and I played soccer for 1.5 hours again and both of us commented that it’s getting easier. I have stayed on the NS plan and I am down 6 lbs total after three weeks. (right on target for the 1-2 loss per week they say) Yes – had I not gone off plan and completely overindulged on the 4th of July for 4 days – that number would probably be 10 lbs but life is life. Last time Rambo weighed he was down 7lbs. That’s been a few days ago. He has been on plan minus the 4th of July too.

This weekend we have an all day Harley ride that I’m excited about and recovery on Sunday.

Tootles my Skittles!  Love to you all!  ♥♥♥

12 comments:

Ronnie said...

Have fun on your Harley ride tomorrow, you deserve a day of fun! :)

Shannon said...

great job on the six lbs!

Cat said...

Have a blast on the harley ride! I hope you're wearing those Harley pink bling jeans!! :)

Fantastic job on the 6 lbs darlin! And did you know there is a smurf movie coming out on like the last week of July? Ugh omg...well, maybe they'll have pie??!!?

Joanna said...

Great questions, once again!!

Woo Hoo on the 6lbs - that's great!!

My BYOC is posted. :)

Dawnya said...

6 lbs...I so love and hate you all at the same time. LOL

Good job. You are doing such a great job at staying on plan. NS is really good for you.

Satan Explosive Man does roll off the tongue. LOL

Leslie said...

Fantastic job on the 6lbs!!

Bridget said...

FOODS:
Red: strawberries
Orange: orange slices
Yellow: banana
Green: lime
Blue: blueberries
Purple: grapes
Brown: coffee
Black: licorice

On my kitchen table right now? Nothing but placemats and a centerpiece HOORAY it's clean!

Movie: 13 Going on 30

Satans last name should be Andy Capps Cheddar Fries...just sayin'

Hyla said...

http://bloggestloserweightloss.blogspot.com/2011/07/bring-your-own-crazy_15.html

Congrats on kicking those pounds to the curb for you and hubby!

Justawallflower said...

I really hope your head starts to feel better! My husband loves Christmas Vacation as well, and we watch it multiple times a year. I have seen Braveheart probably about 150 times, and can quote the whole thing. But there are several movies I can say that about!

Stacey said...

Have fun on the Harley ride, I am still too chicken to get on hubby's motorcycle, but I promised I would one day soon.

Becky said...

BYOC reading, fun as always. I'm going to participate today for my first BYOC ever! Took me long enough. :)

Congrats on the 6 lbs!

Munchberry said...

Smurf Pie! LOL.

Reading your blog puts me in a good mood. Thanks for that.