Friday, July 15, 2011

Paying it forward on a Friday!

Time for a little "pay it forward"!

I haven't done one of these in a while and my pick of the day is Mallory!

She is REALLY special because she's the daughter of one of my dear BOOB friends....
so I guess she's a mini-BOOB.

She's Jacquie's daughter!

And come on - she has the cutest blog name evah!  It's I Run For Cookies!!!

Head over to her blog and check her out and tell her Draz sent you...I swear you won't be sorry!

Thanks lovies!

6 comments:

AutumnLeaves said...

So sorry to read of the unpleasantness yesterday brought Draz. I guess we all have days like that. I found out just over a week ago that my company was sold and my last day of work is today (the 15th). It has me in a tailspin of internalized panic. And my husband just doesn't sense it. Or get it when I tell him. Sigh...

Ok. I've decided enough is enough and I think I'm going to try the NutriSystem plan. So...if you can tell me what I need to know for you to get credit, please email me (you can get my email address from my blog profile). Thanks!

Joanna said...

Now following her. :)

mallory said...

Thanks draz! Your ears must have been ringing becausei was talking to the nigh boob about you last night! Xoxo

mallory said...

Way to be on an iPhone, I mean the big boob lol

Jen said...

I love Mallory and her mama!

Jacquie said...

Thanks Draz! You're a sweetheart!