Friday, August 5, 2011

BYOC..Bring Your Own Crazy!

It’s Friday so you know what that means here in Care Bear Land!

Yup, it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!!!!!

We answer a few questions in an effort to get to know each other better and
to give our blogging brains a break.

Copy to your own blog and enjoy!

1. I’m going to pick a person in your life – not knowing if you have a good or bad, existing or non-existent relationship with them – and your mission is to pick 5 words or traits or thoughts to describe them.

Your paternal grandmother.

Beautiful
Died of Alzheimers
A teacher
Had 10 children
Classy

2. What’s your all time favorite color to paint your nails? And your toes?

Nails – my go to 80% of the time polish on my nails is french manicure.

Toes – anything goes – neons, polka dots, drawings, flowers, stripes, etc.

3. Do you get along with your parents well?

I’d have to say yes. Is my relationship with them all I’d want it to be if I truly lived in Care Bear Land and everyone farted rainbows all day long? Nope.

I doubt it ever will be. It’s a daily struggle to accept the relationships for what they are instead of trying to make them what I wish them to be.

4. Speaking of rainbows – rank the rainbow colors in the order you prefer.

Pink (um yes – in my world – this color is in the rainbow)
Purple
Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange
Red

Do you all realize I basically just took the rainbow and ranked it backwards? Geez. So original.  Oh and I hate red - which incidentally is one of my bestie's fave colors. 

5. Repeat question. How was your week in real life and in blog land this week?

Okay – in case you didn’t notice from the clusterf*ck of questions above – I cannot think. I’m too excited cuz in less than 12 hours I’m gonna be hugging my best friend Jenny!!!!! My week has flown by. I played soccer last night and still have both my lungs. While I’m at Jenny’s my sister is painting Watermelon’s room and painting a NY skyline on the walls as a surprise for when we get home. And I haven’t sweat from my pits all freaking week. Jenny and I may have to have a drink to celebrate that. Hey – maybe we’ll do a vlog while our hubbies are out shoe shopping.

Blog land rocks as usual……you’re all gonna die when you see my new blog layout courtesy of my bestie. It is To. Die. For.

Tootles my Skittles…love to you all!

24 comments:

Andrea said...

Haha, I think pink should be a color of the rainbow too! Have fun!!

Dawnya said...

Ummm...I want to come!!! I want to hug your bestie too. LOL

Have fun. Take lots of pictures please!!! BTW...I want to see Watermelon's room when it's done. That is going to be awesome.

Be safte.

Fat in Suburbia said...

Have fun with your bestie-looking forward to your new blog look.

Shannon said...

i love love love my paternal grandma! She has always been there for me!

Great question for me

Joanna said...

Great questions, once again. So happy that you're getting to see Jenny this weekend!! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Beth Ann said...

Have fun with Jenny!

Laura Belle said...

Yeah Jenny's back soon! Yeah!

Party like a rock star. Party like a rock star....

Glad there's still no pitage perspiration!
And I love the questions. Totally random. I love totally random.

Ronnie said...

Have a great weekend, sweetie! Can't wait to see the possible vlog and the new layout. :)

Lee Ann said...

Have fun!!! Can't wait to hear about how much fun you two have!!!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Leslie said...

I hate red too. I very rarely wear it and I just don't use the color in decorating at all.

toi said...

Hello Drazil, thanks so much for your post on TC30s, really great one :).

This crazy life of mine... said...

Excellent post and I love the randomness. :) I just posted my BYOC as well!

Ms. M said...

Random questions are great. I know you're gonna have tons of fun with Jenny! Can't wait to hear about it. Love you. :)

Joey said...

I fucking love you.

Bodacious Boomer said...

My life this week: A big fat O, except for dealing with the non-stop fucking heat and lack of rain. Sorry to be a downer...

AutumnLeaves said...

I think you are going to have a fab weekend and I can't wait to see your new blog layout!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Have fun this weekend, you dry-armpitted woman you!
:)

Stephanie said...

You all ahve fun together this weekend! Hugs...

TC30s said...

Thanks for posting on TC30s. It's been awesome!

Dayna Musto said...

Glad I found you. You guest posted on another site and I followed the link and wow. Great blog! Have a wonderful weekend with your twin.

Dayna
http://www.greatbeautybuys.com

Ice Queen said...

Just about to do BYOC. Yes, late again. Seems to be how I roll... But I love your new layout! It is so you. Jen is a master. :D

Kelly said...

Oooh, I love the new layout of your blog!!

Read said...

I'm just so excited you are with each other right now!!!