Friday, August 19, 2011

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

It’s Friday so that means here in Draz Land it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!


We answer just a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break!

Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!

1. How much makeup do you wear daily, how long does it take you and are you loyal to certain brands?


I wear foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and bronzer and lip gloss. Takes about 5 minutes. I couldn’t care less about brands. I buy different all the time – whatever catches my eye I guess.

2. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them (or even if there is one) and you try to describe this person in 5 words/short sentences.

Your oldest paternal aunt

Pretty
Wealthy
Compassionate
Good mother
My favorite

3. Tell me about your first real kiss and how old you were.

I’ve asked this a long time ago in BYOC, but there’s a lot of newbies doing BYOC so it’s a fun one to do again!

Well, not so fun for me actually…the experience was not great cuz I’m a chicken butt. I was in 6th grade. My boyfriend was huge as in linebacker huge. He was 6ft something and could pick me up like nothing. One of his hands covered my whole ass. And I was 12 for God’s sake. And he was towering over me and older and I knew we were gonna kiss and I liked him a lot but I was 100% sure I wasn’t going to like kissing him – and I was right. I cried later. Seriously – how dumb am I?

4. If I gave you $1000.00 and told you that you had to give it to a charity – which charity would you choose and why?

I’m sure that I’d either pick a charity for cancer or Alzheimers. I was fortunate and unfortunate enough to literally care for and medicate both of my Grandmothers until the moment they died – one while I was with her. Both experiences changed who I am. Neither were things I’d wish on Satan himself.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

Blog land is my refuge. Writing is my passion and it makes me feel better about whatever I’m feeling and thinking. I ran the spectrum this week – from funny to crabby to contemplative.

Real life is interesting. You guys wouldn’t even believe how social this anal retentive want to live in a closet girl has become. Festivals, soccer, fairs, etc….it’s downright impressive if I do say so myself.

That being said I’ve still had my share of issues with my extended family that Jenny has had to listen to. I’m sad school is starting because I love that my kids don’t have schedules.

And can I just say the prison is pissing me the hell off? I’ll do a separate post on this cuz I have a feeling I’m going to go off about it.

Tootles my Skittle bugs!

5 comments:

Laura Belle said...

I like your charities! Near and dear to my little heart!

You did a lot of posting this week. I totally enjoyed every. single. one. Because you're fabulous. And sexy. And smart. And hilarious. And my friend. (just thought i'd throw out a few compliments to brighten your day. giggle.)

Dawnya said...

Not the prison again. I can't wait to read that post.

Fat in Suburbia said...

Good questions. Have a good weekend!

http://fatinsuburbia.blogspot.com/2011/08/its-byoc-bring-your-own-crazy_19.html

Ronnie said...

Fabulous BYOC, as usual! :)

Cat said...

Love BYOC. Thank you for always posting the fun for us each week. Love you for that!