Hello there – tis I – Chunky McChunkerton in my pissy pants and bitchy blouse – bringing you BYOC. Because it’s Friday. And it’s what I do. Word.
BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – 5 little questions you can copy and paste to your own blog in an effort to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blogging brain a break.
1. What is your blog theme and how did you pick your blog name?
Well this is an interesting question, isn’t it? My blog theme was originally weight loss, health and exercise. Funny how I only talk about that now about 5% of the time. Now the theme is write about whatever the hell I want and hope to God someone will read it.
My blog name? Originally Sheniqua was never part of it. It was just me and Drazil. And the little peckerhead was pissed when I made him share the spotlight with Sheniqua (until he saw her hot ass).
I was reading the book about inner demons when I began my blog – hence Drazil.
I was also reading a ton of lap band blogs because my best friend has a lap band and they were all naming their lap bands…..I didn’t have a lap band but I sure as hell had some fat I could name – so I did. Hence Sheniqua.
2. Repeat question: I’m going to name a person not knowing anything about this person in your life or even if they exist and you need to try to describe them in five words/phrases.
Female neighbor two homes/doors down to the left
A wonderful Grandma
Outlived two husbands
Plays the piano in church every Sunday
Drives a Cadillac
3. Which do you hate more? Spiders or snakes. Elliptical or treadmill. Hannah Montana or Lindsay Lohan.
I honestly sat and pondered the spider and snake question. I sooo equally despise them. Like heart race blood pressure rise kind of hate…BUT I suppose snakes are just a little higher on the scale of disgust so I’m going with snakes.
Elliptical – hands down. I swear to God that Satan designed that with his team that consisted of Casey Anthony and Osama bin Laden. I would rather drink gasoline and then eat a match than do the elliptical.
I’m sorry to hate anything Disney but I’m just not a Hannah/Miley fan. Don’t hate until your kids want to watch her 24 hours a day and they’d like every shirt, lunchbox, piece of jewelry, shoe, school supply, and item in their room to have her face on it. Besides, Lindsay never did anything to me…ha!
4. Completely selfish question…I need a dress for Chicago…keep in mind I live in Podunk so the options of physically going into a vast array of stores is VERY limited. (thank God for the internet) When you need something fancy/a dress – what is your go to store and why?
Can you believe I can’t even really answer this? This could be why I’m asking it. I don’t need fancy dresses often and even weddings around here are very casual. Therefore – I have no “go to” store for fancy dresses…..shitballs right? Help a sister out here girls!
5. Repeat question: How was your week in blog land and in real life?
Blog world has been slllloooooooowwwwwer than the economy. I think everyone is SUPER busy with school starting and such. I can’t even complain because my reading and commenting has been slacking big time and I’m sososo sorry about that.
Real life is a clusterf*ck of crazy lately too. I hate school starting. I’m not ready. I’m getting ready to embark on the “must get on treadmill and stop snorting Mt. Dew” journey soon and I’m excited about that. YAY me right?