Friday, August 26, 2011

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

Hello there – tis I – Chunky McChunkerton in my pissy pants and bitchy blouse – bringing you BYOC. Because it’s Friday. And it’s what I do. Word.


BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – 5 little questions you can copy and paste to your own blog in an effort to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blogging brain a break.

Enjoy!

1. What is your blog theme and how did you pick your blog name?

Well this is an interesting question, isn’t it? My blog theme was originally weight loss, health and exercise. Funny how I only talk about that now about 5% of the time. Now the theme is write about whatever the hell I want and hope to God someone will read it.

My blog name? Originally Sheniqua was never part of it. It was just me and Drazil. And the little peckerhead was pissed when I made him share the spotlight with Sheniqua (until he saw her hot ass).

I was reading the book about inner demons when I began my blog – hence Drazil.

I was also reading a ton of lap band blogs because my best friend has a lap band and they were all naming their lap bands…..I didn’t have a lap band but I sure as hell had some fat I could name – so I did. Hence Sheniqua.

2. Repeat question: I’m going to name a person not knowing anything about this person in your life or even if they exist and you need to try to describe them in five words/phrases.

Female neighbor two homes/doors down to the left

A wonderful Grandma
Amazing cook
Outlived two husbands
Plays the piano in church every Sunday
Drives a Cadillac

3. Which do you hate more? Spiders or snakes. Elliptical or treadmill. Hannah Montana or Lindsay Lohan.

I honestly sat and pondered the spider and snake question. I sooo equally despise them. Like heart race blood pressure rise kind of hate…BUT I suppose snakes are just a little higher on the scale of disgust so I’m going with snakes.

Elliptical – hands down. I swear to God that Satan designed that with his team that consisted of Casey Anthony and Osama bin Laden. I would rather drink gasoline and then eat a match than do the elliptical.

I’m sorry to hate anything Disney but I’m just not a Hannah/Miley fan. Don’t hate until your kids want to watch her 24 hours a day and they’d like every shirt, lunchbox, piece of jewelry, shoe, school supply, and item in their room to have her face on it. Besides, Lindsay never did anything to me…ha!

4. Completely selfish question…I need a dress for Chicago…keep in mind I live in Podunk so the options of physically going into a vast array of stores is VERY limited. (thank God for the internet) When you need something fancy/a dress – what is your go to store and why?

Can you believe I can’t even really answer this? This could be why I’m asking it. I don’t need fancy dresses often and even weddings around here are very casual. Therefore – I have no “go to” store for fancy dresses…..shitballs right? Help a sister out here girls!

5. Repeat question: How was your week in blog land and in real life?

Blog world has been slllloooooooowwwwwer than the economy. I think everyone is SUPER busy with school starting and such. I can’t even complain because my reading and commenting has been slacking big time and I’m sososo sorry about that.

Real life is a clusterf*ck of crazy lately too. I hate school starting. I’m not ready. I’m getting ready to embark on the “must get on treadmill and stop snorting Mt. Dew” journey soon and I’m excited about that. YAY me right?

Tootles Skittles.



19 comments:

Banded Mommy (Angie) said...

Love #3!! The dress thing... check Kohls. I know they have them in WI... that is where the company was founded! :) They have a nice variety of dressy dresses to casual dresses. When you do get it send me a pic so we dont get the same one! :) Not that I will look remotely as hot as you will! BTW we were in WI last year for the transplant games... we loved it there!

Cat said...

Ha!! I love that Sheniqua wasn't originally part of your blog theme. She is hot though isn't she with those hips and teensy high heels. Bitch.

Yes, you not having a go to store, while it makes sense after your explanation...I am at least slightly shocked due to your fashion and shoe expertise!

Don't worry about the commenting etc we'll be here when you have time. Though I have missed your comments. *grin* (no pressure though, fo realz)

Read said...

Hmmmm. Wait - we need a fancy dress....?? Okay fine. And I'm still in denial about school starting - I'm thinking I'll own it when I set the alarm for Monday morning.

Ronnie said...

Haha, I'm sitting here reading the BYOC for the week and my boys come over and sit with me, and they start commenting about Explosive Man. LOVE IT! They're like, "Who's that guy on the toilet with his SHIRT ON?!" hehe

Lap Band Gal said...

I love reading the weekly BYOCs. Great questions! One day I will have time to participate. Can't wait to see you again in Chicago :) HUGS!

Hyla said...

Done!

http://bloggestloserweightloss.blogspot.com/2011/08/bring-your-own-crazy.html

Laura Belle said...

More spider crap!? Why???!!! I got the shivers just typing the word. yucky.

I hope that your life gets all skittle rainbows and Care Bear Land soon. I need some gum drop farting Draz!

MandaPanda said...

Blogworld HAS been slow this week but whatevs...you haven't even come by to say hi lately so pphhhttt! (that's me sticking my tongue out and blowing...you know what I mean!)I've never had a snake in my house so I think I hate spiders more just because snakes seem to leave me alone.

Rachellabelle - My Hips Don't Lie said...

Sheniqua is kind of hot! haha

I am surprised about your hate for the elliptical. Of all the machines, it's my favourite. I guess because when I go super fast I feel like I'm running. But, I hate the real kind of running. Even on treadmills. I always feel like it's just a "stress" test. haha

Wendy said...

What was the book?

Kelly said...

I kinda hate Miley & Lindsay both. Although Lindsay's more of a mess than Miley is.

AutumnLeaves said...

You always make me smile, darlin'.

Rachel said...

I brought my own crazy this week! Thanks for the inspiration!

http://fatfishskinnysea.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

OK, I just posted mine - but I'm going to give you a friendly forewarning:

PSA...
My blog post for today contains images that maybe considered graphic in nature. As in, I included a picture of a snake. Viewer discretion is advised.

I totally understand if you don't want to read it. :)

Dizzy Girl said...

Hate Miley. With a passion. Hate Sheniquah-only cause I have my own Sheniquah I can't get rid of and I'm over it. Hate shopping cuz I don't have enough money...yet love it in general and am so thankful I have everything at my fingertips when I do have $$. Hate working on Fridays but guess what...I LOVE YOU!!!!! :) muahahahhahahahaha I'm so clever. LOVE you- xoxoxoxox

Laurie said...

You freakin' crack me up!
A devil did invent the elliptical, but there are days I am one with the Devil.

Bodacious Boomer said...

I'm with you on the elliptical. I'd rather do 10 miles on the treadmill than 10 feet on the elliptical. I look like some kind of uncoordinated she-thing.

Fat in Suburbia said...

Great BYOC. Have a fantastic week!

This crazy life of mine... said...

Love your BYOC... I seriously need to get back to copying you and doing mine. I haven't in 2 weeks. Not sure what is going on with me, in a funk. Probably you should be extremely blunt with me and tell me to snap out of it in true Drazil fashion. =)