Friday, October 14, 2011

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

It’s Friday which also means it’s BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – day around these parts.


Five little questions you can copy and paste and answer in your own blog to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blog brain a break!

Oh and a quick shout out – some of my dearest blogging friends helped me come up with questions again this week!

Enjoy!

1. What’s your most favorite noise and your least favorite noise?

Most fave > hands down – RAIN. There’s just something about it.

Least fave > Explosive Man in the toilet at work. Just this morning I was typing and jumped mid-word because his ass blew up so loud. I cannot deal.

2. If you were a character in the movie Grease – who would you be?

Again – easy peasy. I’d be Sandy. Good and bad Sandy. I can be pretty naïve due to marrying my childhood sweetheart and living in Podunk but never fear – I can strap on enough Harley leather to make Sandy blush when the moment calls for it.

3. What was the name of your best friend in elementary school? Are you still friends?

Kind of crazy BUT I never really had a best friend. I had good friends but the feelings were never mutual – meaning I was way more loyal to them then they were to me. I thought I’d live my life never having one.

Funny thing is that if I had to name the two friends who I was closest with back then – it would make you laugh. One’s name was Jenni. And the other’s name was Jenny.

And no – neither of them were MY Jenny from today. Ironic huh?

I’m still friends with one and have lost touch with the other.

4. Who is your current celebrity crush?

Okay – this is going to sound really dumb because now he’s dead BUT in his day my crush was always Patrick Swayze. Dirty Dancing right? And he was married to his childhood sweetheart and seemed like such a good, good man.

And Jesus – he can move.  Nothing sexier than a man who can dance and make it look effortless.

5. Repeat question: How was your week in real life and in blog land?

The word for the week in real life is ANGRY. Not at anything – just at life…and realizing that beyond Jenny and Rambo – I’m alone and there isn’t anyone who really has my back. Volleyball is over and I want to praise God – and I shouldn’t feel that way. I met with my two non-friends and managed not to pull their hair out at the roots though I wanted to.

I have been VERY productive in my part time jobs – it’s quarter end which means massive taxes so that’s been good to get off my plate.

Thank God for Jenny – we bitched on the phone for nearly an hour this week and man did it feel good.

Blogland? Always good – always love it here and can’t wait for next week. Stay tuned!!

Love to you my Skittlepops!

11 comments:

Lucy said...

This will be my first BYOC and also my first visit to your site... I have instantly fallen in love with your site, the colors and the humor I can't wait to read more!

Dawnya said...

Patrick Swayze was the hottest. Dirty Dancing is one of my fav movies.

Ronnie said...

Mmm, Dirty Dancing. I think I'm gonna pop the DVD in now.

Laura Belle said...

Ya, now I want to watch Dirty Dancing again. And again.

Rain's one of my favs too!!! So soothing.

Glad the meeting w/ your two 'friends' went ok. Meaning I'm glad you didn't shank either one of them. At least Vball is over. What's the next sport she's in??? Basketball??

HUGS!!

Ebbs said...

Now you have me wanting to watch Dirty Dancing and Ghost, LOL!

Fat in Suburbia said...

I love Patrick in Ghost. Yum.

Laurie said...

Did you say you were on the phone w/ Jenny for nearly an hour? You feeling ok?

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Great choices...Dirty Dancing is my all time fav. movie...

Jessica said...

Funny that you have a thing for best friends named Jenny!

Ducky said...

Loved these! Going to have to join in one of these Fridays to come! I'm also going to be pondering that Grease character one....I figured you'd say Sandy because you wanted to wear that skin tight leather getup. Sheesh...can't even imagine breathing in thing let alone letting a fart rip. Blow a hole out of the back of that thing!

Read said...

I have your back.

And I love love love the sound of rain too!!!