Friday, October 7, 2011

BYOC..Bring Your Own Crazy!

Last week I was out of town in Chicago and asked a loyal follower and blogger whom I love to guest post BYOC for me....only I got so caught up in packing and my excitement that I didn't actually get time to post her questions. 

Sooo - this week - I'm using her questions cuz they are GREAT.  I hope you'll join the fun.

Miss Joanna wrote them and these are my answers.  Thank you Joanna!

It's time to BRING YOUR OWN CRAZY!!

1. If you were given $1,000,000 that you had to spend ONLY ON YOURSELF....how would you spend the money?

Really.  I'd bet that cool one mill that any one of my followers knows my answer to this. 

Shoes.
Purses.
Jewelry.
Young naked men whose only job is to bring me drinks.
More shoes.
More purses.
Skittles.
Mountain Dew.
More shoes.

Ah and probably some therapy.  I'm cra-cra and I could use some help.  For realz.

2. Who would you say is the one person that's had the most influence on your life? By that, I mean the person that has molded you in to the person you are today?

You know what?  For the first time ever - there's a BYOC question I don't want to answer.  I don't know how to.  Because there are people who I know everyone else will answer - and I cannot.

Then again, there are two people that make me who I am this very day. 

One is Rambo.  Without him - I literally would not be alive.  I wouldn't know what it means to love someone without ever asking why.  I wouldn't believe in hope, family, and laughter.  I would have crumpled up and let my heart die without him.  That's the person from my past that makes me who I am today.

The person in my recent past who makes me who I am today - is Jenny.  I can't explain it.  I just can't.  And I can't understand what my life was before her.  I just can't.  To say she's anything less than an angel to me would be crazy.  She makes me a better wife, mother and friend - ever single day of my life.  She is exactly what my heart needs every day.

3. What is your normal morning routine? Are you a bear in the morning, or is the morning your favorite part of the day?



I hit the snooze button 8000 times.  I pee.  I take a huge bath.  Makeup.  Get dressed.  Hair.  Awaken the munchkins and fly out the door 20 minutes later.

I hate mornings....only because I love sleep and I never get enough of it.  Even so - I'm not a bear in the mornings - I'm happy...I'd just rather be sleeping.

4. If you're a Facebook and Twitter user, which do you prefer and why? If you're just a Facebook user, what do you think of the new changes?

No Twitter for me.  If I add one more thing to my daily life - I will explode.

I'm not a fan of the changes but I don't feel at liberty to bitch about them.  It's free.  Things change.  Nothing ever stays the same.  I'm not a "on FB 24/7" kind of girl so it doesn't bother me too much.
5.  Repeat question....how was your week in real life and in blog land this week?
 
Real life has been exhausting - only because of all the late nights in Chicago. 
 
Blogland is sooo exciting because of all the recaps and pictures of the weekend.  I love it! 
 
I love you all my Skittles! 

10 comments:

Cat said...

I missed your BYOC last week so I did one Cat Style. (tm) Not many people joined in. I'm not as electric as you. :(

Loving all the Chicago recaps and pics. Makes my heart hurt a little less for not having been there.

Jessica said...

I love the nakie men whos only job is to bring you drinks... I like the way you think :)

Laura Belle said...

Dang it. I forgot to write that I'd buy shoes on my BYOC. Damn. But you know that would totally be one of my things to buy.

BTW, i'm so your mini-me because I read your blog like 7 times, smile and then read it again.
I loves you too!!! Long time!!!

Jacquie said...

What a beautiful tribute to Rambo and Jenny!

MandaPanda said...

Great questions! I'm totally with you on the morning thing.

Rachellabelle - My Hips Don't Lie said...

Your list sounds awesome! :)

Btw, these FB changes that everyone speaks of -- I still haven't seen them. Did I get a special "Get out of FB hell pass" or something?

Mary said...

My Crazy has been brought!

Bridget said...

I'd be buying a bunch of shoes and jewelry, too...ummm shoes :)

Read said...

I love your Rambo and Jenny answers!!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

These are some great questions! I love the 1,000,000$ question and the skittles answer!