Monday, October 3, 2011

Facebook info!

After spending the weekend with bloggers in real life, I got a lot of friend requests for my personal Facebook page.  Because I'm an anonymous blogger, I'm always conflicted about adding bloggers to my personal page.  I have added people/bloggers that I've met personally BUT because I'm meeting more and more bloggers in real life - that number keeps increasing.....so I've decided to make a Facebook page for this blog.  I'd love it if you'd "like" my page and I'll post updates and new blog post links and keep in touch with you there. 

Problem solved!

If you sent me a friend request recently and I didn't accept.....it's because from here on out I'm going to use my Facebook blogger page to stay in touch vs. my personal account.

More than anything this is a safety precaution because of where Rambo works....so thank you for understanding!

Here's my new Facebook page!  It's pretty bare right now cuz it's still a work in progress! 
Rest assured, I shall be hiring my bestie to spruce it up with her design talent!

Thanks Skittles!

10 comments:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Good call! I added one or two people to my "personal" FB page but realized that wasn't a great idea. Glad you have your blog page up and running--heading over to "like" it now!

Bodaciousboomer said...

People really have others work on the FB page? I had no idea.

Cat said...

I may make a new FB page too just for blogger wonderful'ness. Good idea yep...probably going to steal this idea.

Manda said...

This is actually a great idea and I may do this myself. After reviewing some stat info on my blog it showed search's in google, I have my facebook badge on there and I really don't want certain people I do know in real life seeing my blog stuff either. May have to seperate the two eventually.

speck said...

Great idea...I might think about doing it myself.

Thanks

Mrs. Pancakes said...

how did your meet and greet go?

Miz said...

good lord you are organizedamazing
I need me a F B Page too :)


someday...

Kelly said...

I've been toying with the idea of a FB page for a while now. I'm still undecided about it though.

Becky said...

Great idea Draz! I just went and "liked" you!

Ice Queen said...

New Facebook page liked. :D

I already have two Facebook pages. I doubt I can run a third. lol