Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloweenie fun!

I'm not sure if I've ever admitted this here or not - but I've been known to be a crafty little bugger every once in a while.  There's not a lot of time to be crafty these days BUT ever so often -
the Martha Stewart in me comes raging out.

Now - before you judge these pictures and say "she calls that crafty?".....let me just say that Banana's fingernails are freaking microscopic when you are trying to paint something on them. 
Good God - they are small. 
I'm a perfectionist so to not be able to have every single Frankenstein look like Vangoh painted them drives me nutso --- but it was super fun and they are cute and she loved them.


Don't hate.  I'm aware that I could sell paintings for millions but I'm happy to just stay in Accounting. 

Yup. Uh-huh.

Watermelon had to have her nails done Halloweenie too....so here are hers.



Scary as shit, right?

Like you totally screamed yes?

Oh stop rolling your eyes.

What the hell else are we supposed to do in Podunk?

20 comments:

Miz said...

LOVE the 'WEENIE hands :)

Laurie said...

And your nails?

Kelly said...

Ooh - the Frankenstein nails look so awesome! Wanna come over & paint my nails just like that? Please?

Barbara said...

Now we all know that you are saving the best for the last.. I want to see Draz's nails.. btw, very creative.. and I love that you take the time to give your kids that extra TLC ... I am sure they will be the hit of any Halloween celebration, hell I would like to have them.. but then again I have sausage shaped finger..

Bridget said...

That is so adorable! Love love love their festive fingernails!!

Amanda said...

how much fun is that!!!!!!

MandaPanda said...

So cute! I'm jealous of what you're able to do with such a small canvas!

Losing It said...

Love them! What a great mom! :D

Ronnie said...

Aww. :) I love it!

Miss April said...

Super cute!

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Those look GREAT, Draz. I always knew you had hidden talents. I'm hoping to get my nails done this week for some Halloween fun too.

Banded Mommy (Angie) said...

I love them! I can't paint nails for shizz! Not mine and not anyone else's LOL! Now what kinda cutie costumes do they have to go with those nails??

Rachellabelle - My Hips Don't Lie said...

That's adorable. Lucky little girls! :)

Chubby McGee said...

I love these! Super cute!

Jessica said...

Super cute! I love it!

Elizabeth said...

Too cute!! nice job!!

Justawallflower said...

I LOVE them! I wish I could do that stuff! I honestly don't have the creativity or the patience!

terbear287 said...

did you use your new Shellac?

Cat said...

Awwww!! What a great Mom! Love them. I'm a freak about Halloween anyway!

Andrea said...

How fun! Cute nails!