Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pull your pants up mama!

Thanks...cuz if you wouldn't have told me that I would have left my ass hanging out for everyone.

Let me explain.  Yesterday was Day 4 of a mind-numbing, I'd rather pull my fingernails out with a pliers and live with my in-laws than deal with my head one more second kind of migraine.

Normally I usually only get to about Day 3 before I'll give in and go to the ER.  This time for some reason I went to Day 4 because between the days my meds would work for a few hours at a time. 

Today came and I knew it was gonna be "get your ass to the ER" day.  We had to take Banana for an ear infection checkup too so instead of the ER - I went to the regular clinic/doctor instead.  I knew that instead of an IV - I'd be getting two shots.

Two as in - one in each ass cheek.

As if things aren't bad enough I have to bend over a table and have some stranger squeeze my ass and insert needles into it.  That also hurt like a mo fo by the way because of the strength of the meds in them.

I mean they sting soooo bad and for literally weeks afterwards my ass will be bruised.

By the time the doc finally got my shots, I was ready to die.  Like sob and scream and go nuts just so they'd have a reason to sedate me.  When that nurse told me to bend over the exam table with my bare ass hanging out - dude - I did it.

And Rambo and Banana were right there to witness it.

Thank God right?  Because when the nurse was done and I was trying to stand up slowly so as not to puke we all hear Banana say, "Pull your pants up mama." in such a tone that sounded like *I* was embarrassing her with my ass hanging out in the room.

The nurse laughed.  I still wanted to die.

I decided I'll laugh later.

18 comments:

MizFit said...

OMGosh I laughed I cried I ran out of the room holding MY asscheeks.

xo

Maren said...

Hahahah, pull your pants up mama! I just love that! So sorry you've struggled with such pain though, hope it gets better FAST!

Angie said...

OMG Mama! Feel better!!!

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Kids just have a way about them, don't they? Banana is a real trip. I hope your migraine is better now. Hang in there.

Dawnya said...

My poor baby!!! I hope you are feeling better. I love that dang Banana!!

Fat in Suburbia said...

I hope the shots are making you feel better by now!

Miss April said...

Your kids are precious. Hope you feel better, mama!

Amanda Kiska said...

I sure hope you feel better soon so you can stop humiliating your poor kids.

Theresa aka Tessie Rose said...

Feel better soon!

trisha said...

i hope you feel better draz. i can't even imagine what those migraines are like, I am so sorry you have to go through them!

Kyla said...

Love the banana!

Lisa said...

:) Kids are so cute and VERY real... lol

Joanna said...

Aww...I'm sorry to hear you were in so much pain. Hopefully the shots help.

Jessica said...

aww i hope you feel better!

Laura Belle said...

Crap. I hope you're feeling better!! Do a little resty, drink some Mt. Dewy, and soon you will be farting gumdrops in style. {HUGS}

mommykinz said...

Oh my virtual friend. Hope you are finding relief now. Stop trying to be so brave. Get in there sooner next time. BTW what Meds do you take? My dr has just given me a new cript for anti inflammatories, emerge, and muscle relaxants at night. Curious to hear what other suffers find works (most o the time)

Cat said...

That little cherub is so darling. : ) How does she not have her little cheeks pinched completely off???

Gentle hugs for you darlin, hope you're feeling better. My migraines have only started within the last 3 or 4 years and they can be just beyond awful. I feel for ya chica.

*soothing hearts in a dark, quiet room*

Ronnie said...

Oh em gee... I have things to say about the comments you've received on this but I won't express them here. lol

Hope you're feeling better, sweet cheeks. hehe