Friday, January 20, 2012

BYOC..Bring Your Own Crazy!

I be sorry ladies.  I decided to sleep in today and therefore BYOC is late.  My apologies.

Let's get on with it, shall we?

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!  5 little questions we answer to give our blogging brains a break and to get to know each other better.  Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!

1.  If money and time wasn't a problem - name a place you'd go on vacation and for how long?

*  Most of you will smack me.  Even IF money and time weren't an object - I doubt I'd go anywhere.  I'm a homebody social anxiety freakazoide and there is NOWHERE on this Earth that I love than my home.  After two days of being anywhere - I want to be back home.  I have no list of places on a bucket list or relatives I'd go to see for weeks at at time....sad, but true.

2.  This week I had a discussion with some friends about names our children or other people we know call the "nether regions".  Don't hate - it's funny.  So let's share them for a laugh.  Any creative words for hoohaa and tallywhacker you think we haven't heard yet?

*  When my 6 year old was little the whole "nether region" was her butt.  The whole thing.  Now we've graduated to "pee thing".  My oldest daughter used to call a man's thing - his "hose".  Today as an 11 year old - the area is called her "private zone". 

One of my commenters called her vagina a bajingo this week and I freaking love that.

3.  Take a picture of your nails right now!  Bossy, aren't I?  I just had my nails done - I can't help it.  I neeeed to show someone!




4.  Tell me about the weather right now where you are!

Right now - here - it is snowing like a banchee and we are expecting 10 inches.  The only good thing about this is that I didn't go to work today because of it.  LAME! 

5.  Repeat question.  Summarize your week in real life and blog land.

Blog land is annoying due to white pages/comment issues....see my post here to possibly fix this. 

Real life is fine.  Still gluten-free....but getting frustrated a bit.  Hives are gone by the way! YAY!

14 comments:

Dawnya said...

Your nails are super cute. You make me want to get my nails done again. There would be no color though...I'm boring like that.

Laura Belle said...

Love your nails! So prettypants!!!

Stacey said...

Beautiful nails! For some weird reason, your blog isn't updated on my reader. I started to wonder how everyone was getting the BYOC questions and came to your blog and there they were!

Tori said...

This didn't even show up on my Dashboard. Blogger is being super lame lately. Love the nails!

RockBand Barbie said...

10 inches...I could only hope for that. Last year when we got 5 inches (which is rare for us) our schools were closed for a solid week.

Your post didn't show up on my reading list either. I just saw everyone else doing BYOC and went directly to your blog.

Angie said...

Love the nails! You should totally show them off!

Cat said...

Yep, gotta agree with the rest if these smart women...your nails are gorg! Also adore that ring that is before your second knuckle. I never thought of doing that!

Tina said...

my daughter just showed me that oh so fashionable one finger a different color thing yesterday. Way to be on the cusp of fashion :)...

I have a friend with hives and gluten issues. She swears by it and the hives come back every time she falls off the wagon.

You need to travel :) It is fun!!!

xxxooo

Banded Mommy (Angie) said...

I think I get more fashion tips from you than some of the magazines I read!
Love the nails!

Sam said...

Wasnt bajingo the name Elliott on Scrubs called her vagina ? Love that show...

Love the nails :o) you never go for the plain do you :p

Amy Childress said...

Love ur nails!! Love that glitter blue... mine look like trash right now

Rebecca said...

i received a blue jean zoya color in my birchbox 2 months ago and i just can not get myself to wear it, but after seeing your nails..this might be the weekend!

Stormy@Big Butt Theory said...

Nails are adorable!!

tz said...

bajingo -- hahahahaha, now that's funny