Monday, January 30, 2012

Mother of the Year - Story #86 or something like that. And bling.

Anyone with more than one child can understand what I mean when I say there's always one child that you know deep in your heart - is going to be trouble.  From the moment my Banana was born - we knew - she was going to "that kid". 

And bless her heart - she hasn't let us down.  Not for one second.

The latest? 

Ah well - first I should tell you - that according to my dear, sweet, angelic 6 year old - it's not her fault.  Her friend told her to do it.  The "it" being dumping water in another boy's shoes at school.

After the teacher told us what she did, I promptly asked Banana why she did it. 
 She simply said, "Cuz Alexa told me to."

Well, okay then. 

So of course, I did the whole, "you can't do everything your friends tell you to" speal. 
And I thought we were good.

Until I heard from the teacher again.  This time?  My Banana was caught going into the bathroom stalls to lock them from the inside and crawling back out.  Yup - my kid crawled on school bathroom floors. 

God help me.

Guess who was with her?  Yup.  Alexa.  Alexa told her to do it.

I swear I'm going to kick that Alexa's ass.  Cuz - yah - my child is perfect - duh.

Six years old people.  Kindergarten.  Not even half way through her first year. 

On a happier note, Rambo got home the other day and told me hold out my hands and close my eyes.  I did and also promptly said, "Why do you always bring me home food when you know I'm on a diet?"

As I open my eyes to see this blinged-out little thing.


Don't you love it?  Rambo said he saw it and knew "he had to get it for his baby". 

Oopsie - sorry about that whole "always bringing me food comment." 

Pink and black baby.  LOVE it!

24 comments:

october 11 said...

That is so cool! I've never seen one like it!

jennxaz said...

LOL! I have one and he is the one which is why I didn't have anymore...! Love the coffee mug!

tz said...

love the travel coffee mug. AND kids?....I have to admit that sometimes the mischievous ones are my favorite :D

MandaPanda said...

Cute mug!

Eek on the crawling on the bathroom floor thing! So gross...maybe try that "if Alexa told you to jump off a bridge..." talk one more time. LOL

Kelly said...

A blinged out coffee mug? Must be love, right? :-)

Tori said...

Know exactly what you mean. My youngest is also "that kid." He was trouble before he was even born though. Love the mug!!

Miss April said...

Um, send me that mug right now biotch. Very adorable. As far as the kid thing - just wait 10 years and see what little missy and Alexa are up to!! :)

Robyn's Nest said...

If I drank coffee I woudl so want that mug.
Maybe Banana needs to have her time limited with Alexa.....

Cat said...

Love love the bling!! Soooo pretty.

As for Banana, yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone has done the lock the bathroom doors and crawl out thing. What? Just me? Ewww. yeah, pretty gross. : )

Rebecca said...

if that doesnt make me want to drink coffeee, i dont knwo what does!

Sarah said...

The ... told me to do it is a hard one to break. They know it's stupid once they've done it but they don't think far enough ahead to realise that before.

Loving the mug by the way.

Miesha Roshawn said...

Sounds VERY familiar lol! My six year old Mimi says, "that wasn't me talking mommy, that was my friend she sounds just like me!" Seriously 0_o. Oh and the latest she "forged" my initials on her homework because I forgot to sign it and she got nervous! Yes I feel your frustration! I KNEW when I saw her cute little face she was going to be "the one!"

Miss S. said...

Gawd-I know Owl will be like this. So glad he's only two & I can blame it on his age for now,,,,

Love the bling! I love that Rambo thinks of you.

Sam said...

Are we sure Alexa is real and not some imaginary friend :p Love the mug!

Laura Belle said...

Love it! The story and the bling. I want bling. I shall go forth and find some....

RockBand Barbie said...

My youngest was my "problem child" too...only he was the instagator. He started the "gross club" in the 3rd grade and since he was the "president" he got to say what gross things the members would eat...like a worm, or already chewed gum. Needless to say, I got a few phone calls from some angry parents.

Love the mug!

Ronnie said...

Fabulous!

Rachel said...

WHEN will men realize that going on a diet does not mean 'bring me all the food you know I want but can't eat'!!! At least he got it right this time!! Love the bling!! xxx

Fat in Suburbia said...

Love the Banana story! Way cool mug.

Maren said...

Wow, that is one HOT mug!

Dawnya said...

That is the coolest water bottle every!! Banana is a kid after my own heart (except fore the crawling on the floor thing. I climbed over the stall.

Joanna said...

That's so weird, we've been having kids at school lock the bathroom stalls and crawl out. Only it's 4th grade boys, and they dump the trash cans down the toilets first and then crawl out.

I love the coffee mug!!!! My two favorite colors, too! Rambo needs to share where he found such treasure. :)

speck said...

I am loving the bling!

Brenda said...

BWAHAHAHA! Banana and my Georgia would be trouble together!

Great cup!