Friday, February 10, 2012

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

It’s Friday and that means it’s time for BYOC! Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer 5 questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!


1. Name a Valentine gift you would NOT want to receive.

Hmmm…I had to think about this one. Maybe lingerie. I mean – yes – it fits the holiday BUT men (Rambo anyway) cannot visually see that my body is not – nor ever has been – extra small….and that’s the only size he’d buy.

2. What’s your vacation personality? Do you act/eat/talk/do things differently or completely opposite from when you are not on vacation?

I rarely vacation. If I do it’s usually short. I’m a homebody. There’s nowhere I’d rather be. Traveling stresses and scares me. I hate the unknown and I’m not a fan of being social so my vacation personality is sometimes quiet and withdrawn and stressed. At home, I’m loud and goofy and crazy so yah, I’m definitely different on vacation. If I’m with people I’m comfortable with then I can relax (like at the BOOBs event)…but it’s hard.

3. Describe yourself in 5 POSITIVE words.

Crazy
Loyal
Creative
Caring
Organized

4. Do you have any phobias or irrational fears or dislikes?

I have a GREAT fear of snakes. I hate odd numbers. I picked my wedding date based on the fact that it was even numbers.

I fear flying – though have no reason to. I hate elevators – based on being pretty claustrophobic. I hate talking on the phone….just cuz I’m crazy like that.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

Real life has been so-so. I’ve gotten back into working out (Tabata recap on Monday – I’m still alive!) and am still actively working on being less stressed but my extended family is making that slightly impossible. I’m pretty sure that without Jenny and Rambo – I’d be in a straight jacket by now.

I have a wonderful group of girlfriends that have been through hell and back and it’s been a week full of sharing, heartache and support and awe in hearing about the true women they really are. I am honored to be a part of that group.

Blog life has been good because I got to blog about my little girls and their letters and notes. I’ve found a few new blogs to read and it’s always fun to get to know people.

8 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Hi, Draz. Sorry I haven't been by in a while. Things are crazy and I have been very withdrawn. Trying to get out in blog land today though and check on everyone. Take care!

Ronnie said...

Great questions! I think I might actually do BYOC this week, been a slacker the last few times. :(

Love you!

Dawnya said...

I'm going to call you on the phone...just to see if you will answer. LOL

RockBand Barbie said...

I hate odd numbers too!! It drives me crazy when I have an odd number of friends on facebook...I will usually unfriend someone just so I can make it even again.

Cat said...

I'm super weird because I don't like numbers at all. I will deal with zeros and fives. But I hate odd numbers (other than 5) with a passion. I would rather deal with 5 than 4, but in my perfect world, radio volume would only be a dial and never numbers. Shudder.

Justawallflower said...

Woohoo, did my first BYOC in months today!!!!

Joy said...

Fun getting to know a little more about you! I'm with you on the vacation thing. I really want to be a traveler, but the reality is, I'm not good at it. I'd rather stay in the room and play games, read, go to the gym, swim. Geez!

Keep focused!

Laura Belle said...

You know what I just realized....I haven't done BYOC is like FOREVER! What is wrong with me?!

I think i've been batshit crazy busy at work on fridays and haven't gotten a free nanosecond.

Well, that bullshit is changing this week!

I loved this one btw. And i'm with you on the sexy under garments. but my thing is like, when the heck will i wear that? huh? I mean, it's just going to come off anyway, so why put it on in the first place?
heart you!