Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mucho randomosity.

I’m feeling random-y and bullet-y.

So let’s do this.

• I am sporting a massive camel toe today. Like it’s not even 8am and my vagina feels bruised from the pressure of my pants trying to become a part of it. Which then also means I have camel toe in my ass too. Is that called something else? Llama toe? Horse toe? Or maybe it’s just called stupid.

• I’ve always wanted to learn to take more risks. So yesterday I went into the one room bathroom at work – shut the door – and did NOT lock it. You got it. I peed at work without locking the door. It was exhilerating and it felt naughty. Any moment someone could come in. (but why would they when they see the door shut?)

• Have any of you ever tried one of those CDs that “coaches” you through a treadmill workout? Like it’s a CD of someone saying, “Put your speed to 3.0 for one minute. You are not going to die. Get your hands off the sides. Suck it up.” Do they work? I kind of want one but am having trouble finding one.

• The new thing here at work is standing at your desk. I’ve seen it at my daughter’s school too. Have you guys encountered this? We put a person’s computer and monitor up at standing level and they work all day – standing. They prefer it. Same with desks at school. Instead of making a kid sit still all day – the kids are allowed to stand or swing their legs or whatever. They have the option of sitting of course. I guess there are studies that it’s better for your back and people are less tired and more productive.

• I have figured out why Explosive Man explodes 16 times a day. He comes to work with a bag full of McDonald’s breakfast items. He goes to lunch and comes back with a bag full of McDonald’s lunch items. Um – DUH – greasy much? No – he’s not overweight (um cuz he’s shitting out all the calories). And no – I’m not condemning you if you eat McD’s morning, noon and night – because you don’t explode next to my office. If you did – I’d want to punch you equally as much as I’d like to punch Explosive Man.

• I’m about 20 years behind the rest of humanity and have just figured out that if you freeze yogurt – it doesn’t have the consistency of snot and kinda tastes like ice cream. I now eat about 8 every day. Okay – fine – not that many but I’m sort of obsessed.

That's all I got.  Tootles Skittles.

14 comments:

Robyn's Nest said...

I never even thought about freezing yogurt before. Great idea.
Ah, McDonalds, I miss it. But I do not miss being sick in my belly every single day.

Dawnya said...

Llama toe...really? Where do you come up with this stuff. Hilarious!!

Jordan said...

The Yoplait Whipped yogurt is really good frozen and it comes in chocolate. Keep us posted if you find one of those training CD's, I am intrigued.

Lucy said...

I really like the c25k program

jennxaz said...

free your vajay jay...how can you be so mean to her! I love freezing the gogurts and grab them on the go.

Angela Pea said...

Standing at desks...yeps. In the "olden days" when I first started as an engineer, before desktop computers were invented (!) and we all worked at drafting tables - that was the norm. The tables were really high, and you could either stand or sit on a tall, tall stool. I always stood, because I thought I could draw straighter lines that way. Silly me.

Andrea said...

Llamo toe...lol!

That's interesting about standing while working. Maybe I should try it sometime.

Sandy Lee said...

I could make you a CD of me shouting at you to move your butt but then I would probably laugh too much. And how do you tell someone they have a camel toe thingy when they think their pants look just fine--it was my sister and it almost made me sick looking at it, so go get Yee a long sweater to cover up then hop on the T-mill and do a 3 minute mile! Go now and do sit, sweet pickle.

Rachel said...

front and back camel toe... HILARIOUS. I have tried standing at my desk... not practical unfortunately. would love to get one of those giant pilates balls though to sit on. (was told it is not appropriate decor at the law firm where I work. idiots.)

Shug in Boots said...

Weird about the standing up thing. My hubs and I have this weird habit of fixin food and then standin at the counter to eat it. Maybe we are just greedy and can't wait to sit down to a proper meal? I also teach kids who definitely benefit from standing. So much more productive.

Desert Singer said...

I love frozen yogurt, but hate that they freeze so rock solid. I've never tried it, but read somewhere that if you put vodka in home made ice cream it'll keep it from freezing solid.

wonder if that works with frozen yogurt...? ;-)

Rachellabelle said...

I tried that once with greek yogurt and it was inedible. Maybe you have to use the runny kind?

FitBy40 said...

I work in a call center and some of them (not mine of course) do have the option of standing or sitting, the equipment is on some sort of adjustable table so you can change it up throughout the day. I really wish we had that because sometimes my ass hurts!
I have Jillian Michael's iFit treadmill workout. It comes with 4 levels. I've never left level 1. It's hard!

Ronnie said...

I think if it's in the back it's a moose knuckle...