Saturday, February 25, 2012

Paying it forward!

You can read about what I decided to do for Lent here....but as part of it I have decided to pay it forward in blog land once a week.  I'm picking a relatively new blogger and giving a shout out! 

This week I'm picking LoriBang! 

Her blog is called, "I'm on the "band" wagon." 

Her profile says this:

I'm a 44 year old mother of 3 wonderful adopted children. I'm also FAT! I'm being banded on 12/5/11. I'm so excited for what life has in store for me and my family!

If you get a chance - stop in and see her blog and follow her!  We ALL love new followers!!!



4 comments:

~Miss Lorie~ said...

I love her blog! She is good a commenting too, which we all appreciate I think. :)

Kristin50 said...

Thanks for sending me, she will be a good one to follow :)

LoriBang said...

THANK YOU! I love having new followers! Your wonderful!
Lori

Andrea said...

Love this idea!