Friday, March 2, 2012

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!





1.  Since I talked about psychics this week - I'm curious....if you could see one for free and you could only ask one question - what would it be?

*  Right now I'd probably ask if Rambo will be promoted or if we can move on to other goals.  There's a shitload of corruption and politics in the prison world and it's too much to go into here...but it's exhausting and if it's never going to happen - we'd both stop trying.

2.  What's your favorite ice cream flavor and topping?

* Praline Pecan is my favorite flavor.  If you give you me plain vanilla ice cream, I'd throw butterscotch and M&Ms on it.  And then I'd wrap it around myself and sleep in it. 

3.  What's your preferred method of working out?  DVDs, an external gym, gym inside your home, classes?

* Treadmill.  Hands down I'm a cardio freak.  I used to run 5 miles a day and I felt the best ever.  Runner's high is addicting and I loved it.  I used to lift weights every other day and hated every minute of it though I know the benefit of it.

4.  If you work outside the home or if you ever did or will in the future - do you think it's better/easier to work with men or woman?  Who do you work mostly with now?

I work with 95% men.  Same for Rambo.  Both our professions are very man-ruled.  To be honest, I've always said women are catty and bitchy and petty BUT after seeing how the male prison guards act - I feel the same about them.  I think most co-workers suck.  It's just too many different personalities shoved in one place for nearly 9 hours a day and most of them don't want to be there. 

5.  Repeat question.  Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Nothing too exciting going on for me.  I am on yet another new migraine prevention med so I'm really hoping this is the one.  I'm wearing my new Brooks shoes today so that makes me a happy girl! 

Blogland is fun because the dates/hotel info for the BOOBs convention for 2012 have been announced and I'm ready to go NOW!!

10 comments:

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

1). I'd ask something that would never pertain to me personally, because I worry enough about shit that doesn't happen, let alone worrying about stuff that will! How about if there will ever be a female president? No one can get hurt with that one, right?
2). Triple Chocolate Cake (something like that)-Duff Goldman from Ace of Cakes makes for Blue Bunny. Top it with more chocolate!
3). I prefer the treadmill and the arc trainer at the gym. I burn crazy calories with that thing! I don't do any strength training at the gym. I do DVDs at home,like The Firm, and actually, the Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVDs is how I lost 1/2 my weight.
4). When I worked outside the home I couldn't stand most of the ladies I worked with, and now that I've been babysitting at home for the last 6 years, I kinda can't stand the mom, either. NOT looking forward to working outside the home, but it will be a necessary evil.
5). Real life handed us a doozy when we heard what it would cost to fix my car- off to buy another one. One of the little ones I babysit is sick, so the mom's staying home, which one less pay day for me... UGH!!! Isn't BlogLand real life?

Cat said...

OMG I'm so gonna squeeze you at Boobs. : )

*hearts*

Cat said...

Haha, I just re-read what I wrote and it looked like I'm going to squeeze your boobs. Ugh...ignore me please. kkthx.

Ronnie said...

Mmm, praline pecan. A woman after my own heart.

Crystal Renee said...

I posted it on my blog... you should do a link up type and we can all go check each others out!!!!

Kelly said...

Draz - I am completely mortified that you would wrap the ice cream around yourself and waste it that way. There are hungry, starving people in the world! hehe

Janis said...

1. "So are you cynically aware that this is all BS and just taking my money, or do you really think you can see the future?" I'm not into psychics. :-)

2. B&J's Dublin Mudslide. I'm not too into toppings, either.

3. Walking outside. If it doesn't involve blue sky over my head, I don't want to do it, and I'm not much of an athlete, so I love just walking. I love getting out in fresh air and having my thoughts to myself.

4. It's easier to work in a MIXED environment. Left to themselves, men become animalistic and I've been on the receiving end of that viciousness in my 20s and 30s. It was extremely ugly. Left to themselves, women become conformist and catty. ANY single-sex environment ends up being unhealthy IME.

5. Work, crafts, music, sleep, rinse, repeat. :-)

Laura Belle said...

I love you loooonnnnnnggggggg TI-EEEEEme.

That is all.

Ali Mc said...

Hey I just wanted to say that I just found you, read your about me and LOVE it - I also called my inner demons (well just demons) but would make it an exterior thing/person and totally dealt with "her" a lot better. I love it!!!!

FitBy40 said...

Mmmmmmmm. Ice cream.
Nuff said.