Friday, March 16, 2012

BYOC time....link up with me!

BYOC



 

1.  How do you feel about college?  If you have kids or siblings - will you encourage or require them to go?  How long did you go and what for? 

I am VERY open about college.  I was good at school BUT I knew I wanted to start life - marrying Rambo...NOT being in college.  So I chose a 2 year technical college.  I studied Finance/Accounting and I was paid to go to college...via grants.  I have never gotten nor lost a job based on my college degree.  I got them based on my personality and how I meshed with the interviewer. 

I'm married to a man who has NEVER gone to college yet he's never been unemployed, has always out-incomed me and has always had better benefits than me.

I have siblings who ALL went to 4 year colleges or private colleges and ALL still have loans and have ALWAYS made less than me and have even been unemployed.

I don't think college is the end all be all only option.  I will not require my kids to go.  But I'll support them if that's what they decide.

2.  Pink or purple?  Coke or Pepsi?  Pen or pencil?  Cursive or printing?  Ketchup or mustard?

Pink AND purple - um duh.
Pepsi
Pen (I own hundreds...it's a little obsession of mine)
Cursive and printing - I mix it up between both usually even in the same sentence
Ketchup

3.  If you could live in any generation - which one would it be?

80s - completely.  I was a PRO at big hair and using Aqua Net....and my God - neon colors and leg warmers and parachute pants and the music and all that stuff.........I love that it's all coming back.

4.  What do you sleep in?

I'm a weirdo.  What I sleep in completely depends on my mood and my energy level.

Sometimes I'm too exhausted to even get undressed so I go to bed in whatever I have on.  Sometimes my big comfy jammies covering me from head to toe make me feel safe and happy and I can't bear the thought of taking them off.  Sometimes I want to feel free and I'm always hot so often I sleep naked.  Sometimes I keep it light and do a tank and undies. 

I seriously switch it up day to day.  Isn't that odd?  Most people have a bedtime wear "routine".  Not me.

5.  Repeat question - summarize your week!

My week was shitastic.  Remember?  A muskrat broke my new car.  Asshole fuzzball. 

I shall survive though.  Do not worry about me!  Ha!

Don't forget to link up below if you're doing BYOC!

7 comments:

mommykinz said...

hope it linked right!! Happy Friday

Laura Belle said...

Woop woop!

Great questions girly!!
Happy friday!

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

I did it all and it WORKED!! Happy Friday!

Banded With Favor said...

I think I did it right!! Hope I did, but I did not see the badge???

RockBand Barbie said...

I was the queen of big hair too...my hair was so big that it touched the top of the car when I got in. I also loved me some acid washed jeans :)

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

Long live the 80's!! they are totally coming back. I saw a cropped half shirt in a store the other day while shopping with my 16 year old daughter. She literally just bought leg warmers a la flashdance. I'm SO excited I can barely stand it. I don't think I can wait. I'm going to tease my hair tomorrow!!

mommykinz said...

I did it but it didn't work. Darn it!