Friday, March 30, 2012

BYOC time....link up with me!

BYOC




 
 

1.  If you believe in a God - who or what form does it take?  Person or thing?  He or she?  None of the above?
Alright - soooo - I was watching a show on religion so I decided to ask this. 
I was raised Catholic which means I was taught that God is a man.  However, as an adult - I am lost in religion.  I suppose I am still Catholic BUT I do not practice the faith or follow the rules like going to church every weekend or not using birth control.  As a mother and wife and person who can believe what I want without my parents forcing it....I am still searching.  That is not to say I don't have a great faith though.  I'm just still....searching.
2.  If it were considered socially acceptable - would you stop shaving or waxing?
This is a great question (thanks Deb).  My first instinct is to say NO WAY - I'd keep doing it because not to is just gross but upon further reflection - the truth is that I answer that way because I've never known it any other way.  Not shaving seems crazy.  Honestly - I'm ALWAYS hot and I think not shaving would make that worse so I think I'd keep doing it.  Even though I hate doing it.
3.  How often do you weigh yourself?  Why? 
Every day.  Naked and after I pee.  I also don't think that I let it affect my day.  I mean sure - sometimes it pisses me off and other days it makes me do the happy dance but then that's it.  I move on.  For me - if I neglect to weigh myself - it's because I'm afraid and I'm avoiding...which is never good.  If I have the balls to weigh each day - it keeps me on track and doesn't let me get too far before I correct.  Usually.


4.  When was the last time you admitted you were wrong? (Thank you to Joey for this question)

Um - I have no flipping idea.  I am a woman - therefore - I am never wrong.

Shit - I was wrong about the definition of a hat trick, wasn't I?

5.  Repeat question.  How was your week?

My week was pretty good.  I had my migraine recheck yesterday and now have 2 more new prescriptions so that makes 6.  I'm not even 40 years old.  Seriously?

Do not worry about me though.  I have Crixus to calm my thoughts.  Spartacus and his friend Crixus are my newest TV obsession.



Still waiting on my Ed Hardy purchases...can't wait to show you all pictures!

Have a good weekend Skittles!  Don't forget to link up below!!

4 comments:

mommykinz said...

Are all 6 prescriptions for migraines?! I thought they were getting better for you?
If they work its worth it. Can't wait to see the picts of the fancy new sunglasses!

Cat said...

I did the link up...it's not showing up though. Hmmm, it does say it may take a while to appear.

Cannot wait to see your new bling!

MandaPanda said...

Interesting linking stuff...I've added your button to my blog and now just have to actually do the BYOC. I'll try to remember to link back to it when I'm done. OK...I've never seen Spartacus (don't think I get the channel?) but wowza!

Laura Belle said...

Great questions!