Saturday, March 3, 2012

Paying it forward!

Instead of giving something up for Lent, I decided to add something in.  Like doing one good deed a day and paying it forward once a week here in blogland.  I decided to give a shout out to a relatively new blogger or new to me because hey - who doesn't love being spotlighted and getting new followers! 

We were all new once, right?

So today the blog I'm loving is Miss Holly at 300 Pound Down!  Warning - if you read the entry I linked to below you might want to get some tissues.  It's raw and amazing.  And I'm glad I just recently found her blog.  I'm not sure if she's a new blogger but she's new to my reading so here you go!


Follow Holly if you so desire and tell her Drazzie sent you!!

Thanks Skittles!

15 comments:

speck said...

I like your idea of Lent! :)

RockBand Barbie said...

Thanks for the tissue warning...I totally have to redo my makeup now. Love reading her story!

Michelle said...

LOVE Holly and her story! Such an inspiration in so many ways and an amazing heart!!!!

Maren said...

Great idea for lent!!

trisha said...

Holly is AMAZING!!

she's good people. lol :)

Sheila said...

Love Holly, and you should *always* have tissues handy when you read her VERY INSPIRING BLOG! Thanks for highlighting a favorite blogger of mine! :-)

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

Wow. Thank you SO much!! I really do appreciate you doing that. I have had lots of people coming my way and telling me Drazil sent them!! I am a big fan of your blog so this is a high compliment!!

LoriBang said...

Love Holly and her story! She is terrific at commenting & is super supportive!

Dawnya said...

Too funny. I was just getting read to link my blog to Holly...you beat me to the punch...and dit's okay. You have more followers. I hope they all read this amazing woman!! She is awesome!!!

She replied on my blog she didn't know what a BOOB was...she is truly about to find out.

Miss April said...

I just found her blog about a half hour ago and it is amazing! She is a great writer with a great story to share. I like that you do these posts because I have been looking for new blogs lately!!

Happy Sunday girl! Make today a good one.

Lana in MI said...

I follow her too...and yes...she's amazing! Thanks for her shout out!

Joy said...

What a nice thing to do. I will visit her blog!!

Keep focused!!

Michelle said...

This is a great idea. I think its easier to give something up than add something in so that's pretty cool. I'll be sure to read.

safire said...

I love this idea of paying something forward every day :)

ReJoyce777 said...

Thank you for sharing. What an inspiration she is!!!