Monday, April 16, 2012

Thee leather biker vest.

My blogger friend, Mrs. Fluffy, asked if I was ever going to show my new leather hoochie mama Harley gang club member vest.....so I thought I'd humor her and take some pics.

Now - my patches aren't sewn on yet because I just can't figure out how to place them yet.  Here are a couple of demos though...


There you have it!  Nothing too exciting!  I need MORE pink patches, don't I?

And um yes...I bought the "Who needs big tits with an ass like this?" patch for the back of the vest!

Aren't you proud?

9 comments:

Cat said...

Sooooo love the animal muppet rockin! The pink spider webs are awesome too! It's such a tough chick, yet still girly look!

mommykinz said...

Love it - the spider webs are my favorite too!

Gilly said...

Hmmm...I think the BOOBs should be represented on there somewhere! We need BOOBs patches!

Fluffy said...

Thanks! I think the pink strings are going to be a nice add and don't blame you on taking your time on the placement. I wonder if it would be possible to add pink stitching over the existing black?

Barbara said...

I like it!!.. I just bought some nice Harley girl shirts.. but I LOVE the idea of a BOOBS patch! good one Gilly...

Kelly said...

Where's the picture of the back of the vest with that patch? Pics or it didn't happen! :-)

jennxaz said...

oh so bad a#54%ss

Jody V said...

Very nice!! Can't wait to see those tattoo pics! I'm still in design phase!

Robyn's Nest said...

Very proud!