Monday, April 16, 2012

Vagina botox...and a little tattoo talk.

You know how I get 20 shots of botox in my little armpits so that I don't sweat through my shirts?  Wellll...I want botox in my vagina.

Honestly.

If I were in a public gym - I'd probably get asked to leave for inappropriate sweating.

Want proof?  I can't believe I'm going to show this or that I sat around taking pictures of my sweaty vagina...but I did.

Look.


Yup - that's my sweaty crotch after a 67 minute workout.  Blech.  Does anyone else sweat profusely here??  Please tell me it's not just my hoo-haa.

I mean - it's not the ONLY place I sweat.  My back does its fair share.  And yes - I do have on orange striped underwear...which again would be cause for them to throw me out of the gym. 

Gone are the days of fashionable working out with pretty pony tails and cute workout gear.  Nope.  Not when I work out at home.



Oh oh - seeing the above picture reminded me....

I got my latest tattoo drawn up!!!!!!!!!

I'm so freaking excited.  Rambo will be getting his arm band at the same time.  His is going to be black only.  Mine?  18 bazillion bright colors.  So many that mine is almost double his cost.  I'm adding to a current foot tattoo all the way up to close to my knee.

Sunflowers (I've always been drawn to them), 3 mushrooms (all bright colors), 1 morel mushroom (this is the most meaningful part of the tat but I don't really want to talk about it because it's both painful and happy), 2 or 3 little flying fairies, and tons of English ivy.

Can't wait to show it to you all!  My appointment is in about a month!

Now tell me -w hen you work out -where do you sweat the most?


18 comments:

Blog Wobble said...

Heheheee.
It's not just you, I suffer a major case of swamp ass and crotch sweat, so no, you aren't alone LOL.
I was embarrassed to start with (I run/walk around the neighbourhood) and then I thought well, if they are looking that close there is something more wrong with them than me. Now I don't care cause I am working my ass off, literally, and I am proud of that. I work hard, so do you, be proud girl!

mommykinz said...

Yup I'm a hoo hah hottie too! No dainty glow here!

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

Does bloody nips trump vajayjay sweat? I sweat PROFUSELY. Yesterday I had puddles on my br floor from my Insanity workout. My KNEES sweat. This is why I try to wear either tech gear or anything DARK!

If you got Botox "down there" no one would know when she's angry or surprised or confused...

Cat said...

I say be proud! You are exercising and thats the important thing. I definitely sweat through panties and workout clothes. It's not just you!

Cannot wait to see the tats!

Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

I have to say that I've never had sweaty crotch quite like that...I am a head, pits and back kind of gal.

Honestly, it looks like you peed in your pants. That is one hell of a workout!

Fluffy said...

That is the most hilarious pic ever because I didn't expect it at all. :) Does wearing black spandex help hide it? Or, have you tried running type shorts that have the panties inside?

Rachel said...

my arms and ass. and I am not proud. but i love your sweat pics. I died.

Morgan said...

Pits and ass crack fo sho!!

I love the sound of your tattoo, can't wait to see the pic.

justjenn said...

Oh my god you are killing me! So funny! And, yes, my crotch sweats too. If I'm ever on the stationary bike at the gym when I jump off I grab my towel quickly and wipe off the seat. Cuz that *ish is nasty. :) Let me know how the vagina shots go.

Kelly said...

Yeah, I sweat from my hoo-ha too, I admit this. But basically, I sweat everywhere. All over the place. Even my hair sweats. No joke.

A.J. said...

I sweat like that. I call it the unfortunate sweat. I also get the under buttcheek smiley.

Amy said...

I only wear black workout pants for that exact reason. I had crotch rot!

Amy @ Findingfitme said...

You are not alone but I have a solution. I wrote 2 whole posts about this myself here http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3620187955207343719#editor/target=post;postID=139841472662533947

The solution is wicking pants. Once I wore them, no issues. I still sweat but not the same. Old Navy's active line is great.

I was wondering if anyone has suggested Botox for your migrines?

Amy @ Findingfitme said...

PS they even sell wicking underware. It's not cheap.

mdlapband said...

HA! I just love this post. botox that little bitch up, throw on some black pants and call it a day!

Amy Childress said...

this is hilarious!!!

Catherine55 said...

Draz! I hereby forbid you to wear anything other than black bottoms to the gym! And I do this with love. 'Cuz I don't want the other kids thinking you peed in your pants!

Black, wicking material only .. not plain cotton that will really show the sweat!

By the way, you are hilarious!