Ohmuhgah. I know I’m always glad it’s Friday, but holy donkey balls – I’m super glad it’s here this week. And Friday around here means it’s time to get crazy. That’s right – it’s time for BYOC…Bring Your Own Crazy!
5 questions we answer in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Join us!!
1. Do you have any Mother’s Day traditions?
• For my mother and for Rambo's – nope. We give them a gift but that’s it. For me? It depends. Most of the years Rambo has to work so it’s just like any other day. The girls always make me a card and Rambo always gets me a gift but no real, carved in stone traditions. I’m not a fan of Mother’s Day. I have no idea why. I’m just not.
2. Do you take a daily vitamin? Why or why not?
• I do…if I remember. I take magnesium because it has been known to prevent migraines. I take Vitamin D because my doctor said as women age, that we should. And I take a normal multi-vitamin. I only remember M-F because they are on my desk. I seriously don’t notice any difference from when I do take them to when I don’t so I have no strong feelings about them.
3. Do you wear perfume every day? If yes, what kind?
• Sort of. I spray on a body spray as I walk out the door but it’s not an actual perfume. Between numerous hairsprays and deodorants, I’m pretty sure I’ve mixed enough smells without adding a heavy perfume every day. BUT on date nights or whatever, I for sure wear perfume. I wear Juicy…only because I love how it smells on my best friend. I have sooo many bottles of perfume bought for me by Rambo over the years. This question reminds me I should set some of them out and start using them.
4. When you walk or run or work out outside – what do you take with you?
• I ask this because I’m really careless when running outside and I need to change that. 99% of the time I don’t even take my phone and I run on back country roads. My town has zero crime BUT that doesn’t mean anything. Even if I fell or was injured – I’d be plain screwed. The one time I ran in 100 degree heat and got heat exhaustion and dehydration I had no phone. I had no choice but to try to get home when really I wanted a freaking ambulance. And beyond a phone, I think I’d just feel better if I carried something like mace or pepper spray.
Beyond that I have the usual – water, music and my Polar heart rate monitor.
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week.
• My week was fine. It’s always hard coming back home after seeing Jenny because I miss her. I was completely a huge mopehead ALL week. My preventive meds are suddenly kicking my ass in the fatigue department again so that sucks. I’ve continued to stay completely on my WW plan and am on track with my weight loss goals. It’s been over 80 degrees this week so the plan is to participate in a charity Harley ride this weekend for Veterans. I’m looking forward to that.
Have a good weekend Skittles!