Time for TTT – Ten Things Thursday courtesy of our skinnylicious LauraBelle. It’s easy peasy and fun! List 10 things about anything and let your brain run wild with making sense being completely optional!
1. I just ate a white Kit Kat for breakfast. I ate one for supper last night too. To say I have an addiction or obsession would be like saying I’m in love with purses and bling and shoes. It’s completely true.
2. Lately my “to do” list keeps getting longer and longer while my ambition level gets lower and lower. Maybe I should actually do things on the list instead of shopping for Coach purses.
3. Speaking of Coach purses….I lost the ONE purse I would have sold my left tit for on Ebay over a few bucks. I had to leave and couldn’t be there for the end of the auction. I nearly cried. I also have a new plan to make sure this never happens again. I’ll be calling my bestie and asking her to bid for me at the end if she can. She loves me enough to do that for me. Right Jenny?
4. Speaking of my bestie Jenny – she’s back to blogging and I can’t even tell you how happy that makes me. I’ll also be seeing her this weekend. We’re going back to Ulta and getting pedis fo sho!
5. I have been sucked into watching the Bachelorette. I have no idea why. The whole time it pisses me off. And seriously – could Emily be more perfect? Jesus, Joseph and Mary – I’d hate her if she wasn’t so freaking sweet. I mean she’s like a living Barbie and when she talks angels sing and unicorns dance. Gag.
6. I am a dreamer…as in when I finally achieve sleep I dream a lot or have nightmares. I’m always trying to find the meaning in them. I believe in angels and guardians and spirits and life after death. I believe that messages come to us in dreams from those who have passed. I believe this from watching psychics on TV and shows like The Medium and just from my internal faith. On the way to work this morning, all of a sudden I remembered my dream last night. My Grandma was in it. Not a feeling of her or the feelings of losing her but her actual body was in the dream. She sat with me. She had lunch with me in a restaurant. And this was right before some slightly scary things happened with Banana. Nothing life-threatening but I remember feeling scared for my child.
So yah – I suddenly remember that for the first time since she passed over 10 years ago – she appeared as her whole body in a dream. And even though I’m not a crier – big, fat tears rolled down my face as I drove. I couldn’t have stopped them if I tried. Just a few. And that was it. I saw her. Her whole body just like when she was alive. You can be an atheist if you want and I respect that but you’ll never convince me my dream wasn’t real or that it wasn’t her coming to me or trying to tell me something.
7. We have a long driveway. Last night, two small boys started walking up our driveway to come see my girls and play. We’d never seen these boys before. We know they are neighbors but they’d never come to play before. They knew our girls from school. They were smiling. Walking up the driveway. Then running to get to the girls. And then they saw Rambo coming out of the garage. He had on shorts and work boots so all of his tats were in plain view. He hasn’t shaved for a week and for Rambo that means he has a full black beard. I kid you not – both of those boys stopped mid-run and stood still when they saw him. Holy look of terror on their faces. They reconsidered for a second but decided to keep coming…but OMG – it was so funny to watch! Apparently Rambo can frighten small children without saying a word.
8. Rambo and I finished a 50 rock border on my landscaping last night. I potted some plants. Moved some lilies. Spreak rocks. Spread woodchips and watered. I’d say the front half of the house is done as far as landscaping goes. I have both sides and the back all left to do. It makes me want to cry. Or shank someone.
9. Rambo is calling in sick tomorrow to attend Banana’s graduation and picnic. I’ll never ever be able to put into words how I feel when he does stuff like that for our girls. Because not every little girl is that lucky. I can vouch for that.
10. Did I mention I’m seeing Jenny this weekend? Um, cuz I am. YAY!!
Have a great TTT, Skittles!