Wednesday, June 13, 2012

COACH GALLERY STITCHED PATENT LEATHER EAST WEST TOTE FOR SALE!

I have to say that I love this purse. I bought it new...and used it for one weekend and LOVED the size and the color and how classy it was. Then the next day a new bag I ordered arrived so I never used this one again.....so it's time to sell it so someone can use it more than me.

Price is $85 or best offer....plus FREE shipping!


It's basically in BRAND NEW condition.

Email me @ drazil700@yahoo.com if you're interested.

There is one interior zip pocket and two slip pockets inside.

There are pockets on each end which is seriously one of the reasons
why I bought this purse because I'm a sucker for outside pockets for some reason.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Theresa aka Tessie Rose said...

What color is that bag? is it black or silver?

tz said...

so love this bag...you have awesome taste in bags!
did you sell it yet?