Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters Link Up!!!

I’m linking up for Friday’s Letters!


Dear Mr. Sandusky: Guilty as charged. Amen. Rambo (or others like him) will soon be the only humans you ever see again. This is as it should be. Also? About your pension. It should be divvied up between your victims. You won’t need it where you’re going anyway.

Dear left wing liberals who wanted Obamacare to stand: I doubt you’ll be so happy when you get a bill in the mail for your “free” insurance. None of us can possibly comprehend what this all means yet except it’s one more thing the government now controls. Yes – great – because the government has done so well controlling so many other things. And another tax will totally fix everything.

Dear Mr. Holder: you’re fried. Give up the docs. People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing…..so whatcha hiding, Mr. Attorney General?

Dear sad old man: please don’t call me and ask me how to pay your water bill because your wife used to pay it but she died and you don’t know how. It breaks my heart. THIS is why I don’t pick up the phone.

Dear young idiot on the crotch rocket: You give bikers a bad name. I want to shank you and break your bike. With a hammer.

Dear makers of patio furniture sets: Why the Christ can’t you come pre-assembled? Some people in this world work shitloads of jobs and don’t have time to breathe much less assemble patio furniture they bought to RELAX in.

Dear best friend Jenny: We’ve been best friends long enough now to have real actual adult memories we can recall. How fun is that? Things like Hardees and back up cameras and Chicago and Ulta and Lola the GPS, you know? You make my heart glow like one of those glowbugs I had whose butt lit up when I squeezed it when I was little. You’re the adult best friend version of a glowbug.

Signed,

Drazzie

13 comments:

MandaPanda said...

Ugh! Don't get me started with Holder and the healthcare mandate. Blech! Bad week in Washington.

jennxaz said...

ughh I so can't stand that healthcare plan--and Holder---really?
Great now I am angry!

angel shrout said...

Oh now you know they won't touch his pension because his wife and kids will have to survive. Although I do think he needs to be in general population and not in solitary. No one protected those kids, why should he warrant protection.. http://singedwingangelspad.com/frack-em-friday-with-the-lovely-dazee/

Ronnie said...

Ugh, my boyfriend is super excited about the Obamacare thing. I don't get it. I'm a democrat, too... but I'm definitely not looking forward to seeing what that means for us as taxpayers. :/

Jen said...

Awwwww!! And you are my Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake & Raggedy Ann all rolled into one.

Joanna said...

I'm not a fan of being forced in to having to buy insurance or pay a tax penalty. And I really hate the term "affordable" in terms of it. Affordable for who? On whose ideals?

But, I do love your letters - and wrote some of my own today.

Theresa aka Tessie Rose said...

Don't get me started!

Nicholl Vincent said...

I loved reading this!

Visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a great weekend!

becca said...

loved this

Kristin50 said...

I love you!!!

Clara Turbay said...

the best!

Kelly said...

I call my GPS Princess Diana. Or just The Lady. :-)

Ioana-Carmen said...

really nice!

FashionSpot.ro