Monday, August 20, 2012

Cutest little thang for my bestie!!

I got the CUTEST little thing in the mail the other day from a place called Simply-Bags!  It's a personalized lunch bag in zebra and pink!!!  I had it made for my bestie and now I'm totally jealous because it's seriously the perfect size and perfect color and I'm almost tempted to use it even though my name isn't Jennifer but I do love my bestie sooooo I'm going to send it to her ASAP. (holy run-on sentence)

Bob at Simply-Bags sent this to me at no charge but my opinion is mine alone.  Absolutely no opinion requirements came with the bag.  But seriously - check out the link.  I think I might have to buy one for myself (and my girls).  I've never seen so many lunch bag options in my life!  Let me know if you end up buying one so I can hear your thoughts on the style you get.

Oh and here's some pictures of the one they sent me for Jenny!  Isn't it cute-patootie??



Thanks so much Simply-Bags....it's ALWAYS fun to get cute stuff like this in the mail!

15 comments:

Carla Birnberg said...

so cute!!!
and there is SO SO nothing like getting a treat in the make.
it transforms me to a 6 year old with my GLEEcitement.

Miz.

angel shrout said...

That is too cute. I love zebra print anyway and that bag is so feminine looking as well. Too many lunch bags just aren't, you got manly or plain Jane..

Joanna said...

OMG - zebra stripes with pink accents is my most favorite thing in the WORLD!! I love this!! If I didn't already have a Thirty-One lunchbox, I'd totally order one. :)

Ronnie said...

Dang! And the prices are pretty reasonable, too!

jennxaz said...

aren't you just the bestest friend! Love that you put her name on it!

Kelly said...

Zebra & leopard prints are quickly becoming my new favorite things ever!

Fit Mom said...

Way super cute! I wish my name was Jennifer and I was your bestie. LOL!

Jen said...

That is the cutest lunch bag EVER! Thank you so much - you are the best. :) I am so spoiled. This will really help me stay on track with planning lunches. xoxox's

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

Very cute!

Kyla @ Mommys Weird said...

ps. I love your bestie too!

Stacey said...

So very cute! I think I need one or seven. Maybe one for every day of the week. I love me some bags. I have hundreds. Maybe I can slide a couple more in and not get busted with them!

RockBand Barbie said...

I have been looking for just the perfect lunch bag...I'm gonna check it out and I will let ya know if I order something!

Z said...

LOVE! the print, the embroidery, everything!

Corletta said...

Hmmm...I have a cute personalized lunch box, but I'm thinking that I may need another :) Thanks a lot :)

Rae Rae J said...

Those bags are so cute! I do love them. :)