Monday, September 24, 2012

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Planners, that is. 

Seriously - I'm just not sure what I love more...eating, shoes, purses or planners. 
Highlighting, color-coding and stickers - OH MY! 

Let me show you.

This is my latest planner.  It's from Erin Condren.  And I'm seriously in love love love!

There are tons of different formats (even personalized ones with photos).  I chose the teal peacock feathers.  My name is on the front in the teal color (hidden for privacy)!


This is the front of my planner and the pens I couldn't live without.^



Believe it or not - though it looks like a mess - I can understand it!


The daily and weekly highlighted TO DO lists. ^

I send out birthday and anniversary cards throughout the year and adults get lottery cards and kids get $2 bills!  Just something little....




I went a little nuts recently. 
Bought a bazillion planner sticker sheets from Calendar.com. 
Aren't they cute, though?

Alright, that's it. 

Fine.  Maybe it's not that exciting. 

Or maybe it is!

Do you have a planner?  What kind is it?  Do you love it or are you still searching for the perfect one?

Spill the beans.  Hearing about what other people use for planners is *almost* as exciting to me as color-coding my own.

Yes - I am clearly aware that I need to get a life. 

Feel free to roll your eyes. 
I'd probably roll them at myself if I could figure out how. 

20 comments:

jennxaz said...

I have tried the many electronic planners...but I prefer paper. Not sure what it is. I have a daily Franklin Planner...started using it for work and it morphed into everyday life. I love it. I love crossing things off...I love making lists. I will admit I don't do stickers...but I would if I had them!

Jody V said...

I'm also a Franklin Planner junkie. Crossing things off the list is the best feeling!

Jody V said...

But I think I'll use stickers to dress it up!

Fit Mom said...

I have a "planner" up on our wall. It is from my friend "K" that she got from Pottery Barn. It is two dry erase calendars so I can plan out two months at a time. Above that are bins for mail, projects, etc for each member of the family. They rest of the year I program into the calendar of my phone because I have that with me all the time so it makes it easy to carry and keep track of.

The Dandy Bandy said...

Having a planner would imply that one "plans" things... Or is "organizied" I do nor am either one of these things lol

MandaPanda said...

I have one planner and I can't live without it. It's not nearly as pretty as yours though. :)

Shug in Boots {Beth} said...

i am a planner fiend too, but i just can't stomach the $60. maybe i will invest in some fun planner stickers though.

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

You look like a person that just might enjoy scrapbooking, if you scheduled the time for it! I've always enjoyed stationary products, but I don't have a planner. The information station in my house is the school calendar, stuck on the side of the fridge. If I had 5 jobs and the 2 kids, then maybe I would need an actual planner!

Harmony said...

I have an Erin Condren planner too. They were all the rage with a group of friends last year and most of us managed to snag one for $25 because there were tons of deals on them on One Kings Lane and the like.

I am on the lookout for another one.

FitBy40 said...

This is so funny because I just bought a date book and my husband insisted that I'm the only person in the free world who still uses a paper date book and not an on line version. I'll have to show him how wrong he is!

Jennifer Kay said...

Oh my gosh, to die for. Since the iPhone I haven't carried a planner but I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE stickers and highlighters and writing in the little boxes.

It's a paper thing, I can't read a book on a Kindle, I have to touch and smell the paper.

nic said...

AHHHH I love all the color. I'm a sucker for colored organization.

I use my Google Calendar for planning these days, but I do my meal plan on a super colorful dry erase board.

Jess Casey said...

I just ordered a may book because I have no reason to have a EC lol! But now I'm in love and Drooling! This thing is the ish

Kelly said...

That planner is definitely YOU. :-)

Terrie said...

I wish I was that organized!! That is too cute. Covet the stickers

RockBand Barbie said...

I really want to be a planner kinda gal, but I just don;t follow through. I will buy the planner and then never put one single thing in it. I suck at planning.

Cat said...

I suppose it's because I don't have kids with projects due and activities and events, but I only have two dentist appts per year, maybe 5 or 6 haircuts a year. I do my own toe nails so I don't schedule pedicures...

I guess what I'm trying to say is I really have nothing to put in one, though I think your planner is SO pretty!! I'm jealous I don't have more of a life to need a planner.

The few things I do have going on, I just stick on my Outlook calendar at work. /sad

Momma Hunt said...

I have this same planner with just a different print! I love it

Lala Loses said...

I use an online calendar/planner - I just lose the paper ones :-(

EmDub @ Faster In Water said...

Just be glad there is not a dessert sticker. Rambo might make sure there is no room for anything else on your schedule!