Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Hugs and Shanks!


To my calendar/planner that is absolutely blank for both Saturday and Sunday – IWTHU. I realize both spots won’t stay blank long but for now it’s exactly how I want it to be.


To Rambo – for not getting rid of his high school football jersies – IWTHU. This morning I surprised both of my girls with a jersey each of Rambo’s that he actually wore in high school. Banana got the practice jersey and Watermelon got the game jersey. They were both swimming in them so we had to tie them in the back but they looked so cute. I sent a picture to Rambo in the semi this morning and I think his heart swelled out of his chest and I don’t think my girls stopped smiling all morning. I’m pretty sure I’ll never get either of those jersies back.

Coach cell phone case – IWTSU. Why must you be the only one out of the billions of cell phone cases that I love and that matches my purse exactly? Just why? Now I’m forced to choose between buying enough orange Kit Kats to feed everyone in Ethiopia or one cell phone case.

To five FULL days of getting to school on the bus with NO TEARS – IWTHU. Holy cricket turds! Can you guys believe this? I mean who is the little girl I live with and what have you done with my real daughter? I have no idea what threat motivational words or events compelled her to stop acting like a child on crack each morning but praise Jesus and his pets and the dirt beneath his sandals…every day is soooo much better when it starts with smiles.

Gas prices – IWTSU. Honestly. This is getting redonkulous.

To the girl that I know that works for cash under the table and therefore pays no taxes and doesn’t have to report her income so she can still get unemployment money while she gets child support from her 3 different baby daddies but still can’t make rent and tried to sell her food stamps for half the value for cash – IWTSU. (holy run on sentence) Hard – about 50 times. You are what is wrong with this country. You make my blood boil. Shanking you would be wicked fun. It’s a good thing that I don’t even know what you look like because I’d be forced to make snotty faces at you at the very least.

To the 30mph winds and near freezing temps that are supposed to occur tonight – IWTHU. Due to the “inclement” weather, I have decided not to attend the football game tonight. After watching our team be up by 55 points before half-time last week – I have no desire to watch that again. The team we play this week is supposed to be worse than last week’s and after a while I just felt terrible for the other team. Plus it’ll be cold. And my house is warm. And I have shitloads of great TV DVR’d.

Have a good weekend Skittles! Oh and tell me your hugs and shanks of the week!



9 comments:

jennxaz said...

Love the jersey thing...bet they looked cute and cheers to an awesome tear free week!

BEE said...

great post

FitBy40 said...

Hey, over here in my neck of the woods I've noticed the gas prices coming down A LOT! I think we're down to 3.65. Odd.
So prod that your little girl is getting over her anxiety. Great days ahead!

adorkbl said...

Jersey pic sounds adorable. :)

MandaPanda said...

Sounds like it shaped up to be a great week for your daughter!

I wish it were cold here. *sigh* Still over 100. Blech.

Elle Sees said...

yes to gas prices coming down. crazy!! following you now :)

angel shrout said...

Currently my list of shanking people would be exceptionally long. I mean reallly long.. gas prices are killing me. The food stamp morons I totally hear you. My sister runs low income housing and the place is full of people like that. Proving it is the bullcrap of it...

twenty kilos to go said...

Oh! I want to go and raid my Dad's cupboard now. What a precious idea.

Laura Belle said...

1. The Rambo one.....I almost cried. It could be because my hooha area is exploding and I'm hormonal. Or bc that's the cutest thing ever!

2. I will take all your orange kit kats. all of them. any time. I will be waiting for my package.

love you!