Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Hugs and Shanks!


To the bloggers who put it all out there - IWTHU. Real pain and pure joy from their core. With no filter. Even when they can’t hide behind anonymity like I do. Bloggers like Kelly and Lori and LB...whom I love and admire and am honored to call my friends.


IWTSU – Prison inmate assholes. Rambo had a rough day on Tuesday. Word got out that a bunch of inmates were planning a HUGE riot and their main goal wasn’t to escape or anything like that. The goal was to hurt as many guards as possible. So Rambo and the other guards spent most of the day searching for shanks and info on the riot. FML.

To the inmates who ratted out the other inmates who were planning the riots – IWTHU . Thank God for snitches and rats on the inside.

Forgive me for saying this every week but still – gas prices…IWTSU. For realz.

To the rain that keeps coming down…IWTHU. You make me as happy as a Skittle bath.

To the 24 hours in a day, every day – IWTSU. You’re not enough. I’m sorry but you’re just not. I can’t get everything done on my list AND watch reedick amounts of trashy tv at the same time. Geez.

To the SIX baskets of laundry in my bedroom and the piles on my bed and floor that I have yet to put away…IWTSU. I’d rather buy all new clothes than deal with you. F*ckbuckets, I hate you so.

Weekend of bliss at a college football game and sleeping in with Rambo – IWTHU. Over and over again. You are BETTER than a Skittle bath in a house full of Care Bears.

Anyone you want to shank or hug this week?

11 comments:

Fit Mom said...

I hate doing laundry too so I totally feel the IWTSU vibes. To the taxes that we are finishing up after our extension IWTSU- I know we are going to have to owe. To Halloween coming up- IWTHU because I just love Halloween and dressing up. To tomorrow being Saturday IWTHU because I am getting my zumba certification. To the local hospital who my husband did business for and they didnt pay him IWTSU. They put us in a tight financial bind. Ugh. Thats it. Thanks for letting me share!

Theresa aka Tessie Rose said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

jennxaz said...

OMG how scary...what a scary job that he has to do to worry about staying alive! IWTHU--because I love reading your blog and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

FitBy40 said...

you just reminded me of the 2 laundry baskets that need putting away, as well as the stuff that's currently sitting in the dryer. Thanks! Grrrr.

Cat said...

Hi Doll! I've missed you. : ) I'm so happy to hear that rain makes you happy and please enjoy your snuggles with Rambo. *hugs*

adorkbl said...

I am lucky that Stud Muffin does my laundry. <3 :)

angel shrout said...

Let's not discuss laundry mmkay. I am trying to do the NORMAL laundry and the fall stuff to get it out AND the woman I take care of who now also wants me to IRON her PJs... REALLY??
YOu and Rambo enjoy that weekend Lord knows ya'll have earned it in spades.

Sandy said...

Just keep thinking about the last point!! Have fun this weekend, especially the "sleeping" part.

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

Putting away laundry is my least favorite household chore!

Cheri said...

So scary about the inmates. :( I hope you have a great, relaxing, weekend. We have piles of folded laundry waiting to be put away on the dining room table right now, lol.

Laura Belle said...

Thanks babe.
You're the bestestest!