Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Wish Wednesday...



I wish…that my office was in a building all by itself so that when a good song comes on I could sing along. Loudly. And off key. Maybe even dance a little.


I wish…that it was Friday. (shocker, I know) I have decided to take the day off and ride in the semi with Rambo all day. He doesn’t know yet because I haven’t decided for sure because I think it might require me to get up at 3am. Seriously – never doubt my love for this man again. Thank green grasshopper dicks that there is a bed in his semi or this mama wouldn’t be contemplating such a surprise.

I wish…that I was Martha Stewart’s twin sister…except I would be the hot, skinny one. I’m going to attempt to sick up and bling up a distressed trucker hat I bought with rhinestone crosses and graffiti lettering (cuz I’m cheap and the one I really want is like $70 online – FOR A HAT). If it works out I may attempt to do the same with a pair of pants that I ride on the Harley. Martha’s Stewart’s ability to know exactly how to do such a thing without making it look like my 7 year old did it would sure come in handy.

I wish...that I had the emotional stamina and patience to actually watch the debate tonight. However, after hearing yesterday even more shit about how and why our men were killed in Libya and what and when the current administration knew what it did…I just can’t even handle the sound of Obama’s voice right now. It won’t change my vote. It’ll just be a few hours of my life I can’t get back.

I wish…there was a job where the only thing I had to do all day was write in my planner with pretty colored Sharpies, use more funky stickers, and cross things off my to do list. Those three things to me are like my meth…but way cheaper. And way less illegal.

I wish…this wasn’t quarter end for job #2 and #3. It’s annoying and the constant balls to the wall makes me pissy. Actually I take that back. I thrive on deadlines and updating spreadsheets and organizing all of that within my other daily life duties. It’s only the 3rd and I’m nearly done with all the quarterly shit that began on the 1st. Sometimes I even impress myself.

I wish…you all knew how much your comments about Banana and her having trouble getting to school meant to me. I’d like to report that today is Day 3 with NO tears!! Praise Jesus, right?

Your turn. Got any wishes today?

9 comments:

BEE said...

omg i was so excited about your comment on my blog ......i read yours all the time ..love yours so funny and real and amazing ....but honestly thank u for reading my little not much to say couple sentence blog lol .... thnx!!! <3

BEE said...

rambo works in a prison right?? ....i swear i have read posts about it and can relate on so many levels ...my hubby has does too

FitBy40 said...

I wish to thank you for alerting me about the sale on Skechers boots because I went right on over and got a pair for myself! I never buy myself anything but they came in last night and let me tell you, they are so darn comfortable and CUTE.
So thank you my dear. You rock.

jennxaz said...

Love to hear no tears for 3 days....you are so romantic to find time to spend with Rambo...hope it works out.

BEE said...

zumba is sooo much fun ...if u have a wii u can get it for that or the dvds on amazon ....its well worth the $

twenty kilos to go said...

Seriously, I would love the sharpie in the daily planner job too! I wish for peace at my workplace in this last quarter of our year - easier said than done!

Carla Birnberg said...

I WISH I HAD A NAP ON MY HORIZON :-)

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

I wish I was done with this half marathon and I ran sub 2:00.00 and I got a place medal. LOL.

MandaPanda said...

3 Days in a row! Yeehaw!!! The semi ride sounds fun :)