Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pictures I owe you...

Someone asked for a picture of the bible my sister got me. 

 It's called "Busy Mom's Bible"!!

It has daily inspiration pages (colored orange page below) that take 5 minutes and if you have longer,
there is more recommended reading.

Here's a pic!





Here's a picture of the morel mushroom Rambo had carved for me too. 
I took this looking down from the side so you can't see that it's about 3 feet tall. 
Isn't it presh?


Check out my recent For Sale items over at Drazzie's closet too! 

I just added some Under Armour shorts and more Lia Sophia jewelry.

7 comments:

Tina @ The Bandit Girl said...

LOVE the shroom!

Sam said...

That looks like a great bible for you and the mushroom is awesome :o)

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

Oh! That's a morel!

Jennifer Kay said...

I need the busy mom's bible AND that shroom is AWESOMESAUCE.

Carla Birnberg said...

LOVE the bible...I need me an old testament like that.

Miz.

jennxaz said...

love the shroom..love the bible....those are some heartfelt gifts you got!

Momma Hunt said...

Thanks for the pic-I was the stalker who wanted to know. I bought a really cute pink on online got it in the mail and realized it was about how to survive my battle with cancer (which thankfully I am not having). So back it went-Me looking like a jerk returning a bible to amazon. Oh well might be ordering this one now!