Saturday, February 23, 2013

Closet sale....mostly Coach items!

I just bought a new Michael Kors bag so I figure maybe it's time to sell some
of my Coach stuff that I rarely use.

SOLD!
COACH WHITE CARAMEL LEATHER POCKET SWINGPACK HANDBAG


White Leather Exterior
Trimmed in Caramel Leather
Front Pocket with Turnlock Closure
Coach Logo Emblem on Front in Silver
Carmel Leather Coach Hang Tag
Zip Top Closure with Leather Pull
48" Adjustable Caramel Twill Crossbody Strap
Opens to Beautiful Pale Pink Satin Fabric Interior
Measures approximately 8" (W) x 7" (H) x 52" (D)

I paid $75 for this item and have only used it a few times. 

Selling for $55.00 + free shipping!

*************************************************************
SOLD!
COACH JULIA LEGACY STRIPE MEDIUM WRISTLET


I paid $75 for this item and it's in excellent shape.

Selling for $55.00 + free shipping!

**********************************************


Dark Blue Sateen and accent Lurex thread wristlet
Pleated front with Story Patch in Goldtone Metallic Leather
Flat back
Polished Goldtone Hardware
Goldtone dog leach swivel clip
12" strap forms 6” drop wrist strap for hand
Trim, strap and hang tag in dark blue patent leather
Coach Hang Tag embossed with “Coach”
Top closing zipper
1 interior compartment fully lined in Gray Sateen
Measures approximately 6” (L) x 4” (H) x .5” (D)

I paid $40 for this item.
It is in nearly new condition, rarely used.

Selling for $30.00 + free shipping!

***************************************************
SOLD!
DAISY POP C APPLIQUE MEDIUM WRISTLET


Still has tags on it.
Retail $78 (that's what tags say)
7.5"L x 5.5"H x 1.25"D
7" drop wrist strap
I bought this for $60 on sale.

Selling for $50.00 + free shipping!

(I have the purse that matches this that I am willing to sell if anyone is interested.  Not listed here yet.)

**********************************************************
HELLO KITTY WALLET!
SOLD!!



Paid $15.  Selling for $10.00 + free shipping!
**********************************************

Thanks for looking!

Just leave a comment or email me at
drazil700@yahoo.com if you're interested.







No comments: