Well if not – here’s an explanation.
BYOC stands for Bring Your Own Crazy. Copy and paste the 5 little random questions below into your blog and give your own crazy answers! It gives your blogging brain a break every Friday and helps us all get to know each other better too! It’s been a while since I’ve posted one, but I kinda missed it so Ima doing one today. Join me if you want to.
Here we go!!
1-What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Is it still on today?
• I can’t believe I’m admitting this but mine was The Smurfs. Hefty Smurf was such a hottie and Papa Smurf was so wise even though he was 80 billion years old….and now that I’m an adult I know that Smurfette was the town whore.
• Yes – it is still on. On one of the cartoon stations, they replay this massively-overkilled-way-too-much-blue series. You gotta remember Gargamel, right?
2-Describe your favorite piece of clothing.
• This is odd of me but I don’t think I have one. I think I have a favorite “kind” of clothing and it is pajamas. I have one entire 5 drawer-ed dresser + ½ of a shelf in my big closet with ONLY pajamas. Overboard much?
I can’t help it. I barely walk in my front door at night before I put my comfy usally over-sized PJs on. On the weekends – sometimes I never get out of them until Monday comes around again. Freaking bliss on a stick, I tell you.
3-In the hopes of convincing Summer to arrive – I’m asking this question. Name a summer tradition you currently have or a tradition you want to start for every summer.
• Instantly – the traditions I think of are on the Harley. Rambo and I have multiple annual rides each year for various charities and we look forward to every one of them. Some day I plan to get my own Harley so that Rambo and I can each have one of our girls on the back and this will become a family tradition then.
Family-wise now – I’d have to say the annual festival every year in August. It’s the biggest day in Podunk. For realz.
4-For all of the newbie bloggers out there getting to know everyone – let’s answer this one. How long have you been blogging, what is your theme and how did you pick your name? Why did you start blogging? What kind of blogs are your favorite to read and follow?
• Um – let me think. I think I started blogging in January of 2010. My theme? Craziness. Delusional fantasies about living in CareBear Land. Skittle-bathing stories. Cripes – I don’t have a theme. Sometimes I’m a health and fitness and weight loss blogger. Other times I’m a family/home blogger. Sometimes I’m a “have too many issues from my childhood so instead of paying a therapist I blog” blogger.
• My name. Hmmm – I have no idea how I picked it. The why is because of a book I read that talked of inner demons as though they are lizards and it said we should all name them. I did just that and named my inner demon Drazil (which is lizard backwards) and then I thought what the hell? I might as well name the fat I’m trying to rid of too. Hence, Sheniqua was born.
The point of the blog was to heal or get rid of my mental and physical baggage. Worked well, didn’t it? 3 years later and I’m still writing. Eeesh.
• My fave blogs are all of them. I follow way over the max limit allowed and they range from diet to running to family to pregnant mamas to new mamas to weight loss to mental illness to physical illness to hair and beauty blogs and everything in between. I love ‘em all. I try really hard to comment on every blog I read.
5-Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life for us:
• My week was kinda shitastic. Migraines plagued me for 4 out of the 5 days of this week so far. I’m mentally and physically exhausted. I managed to stay on plan diet-wise though and even worked out in between pain pills.
However, after I read my dear friend Sarah’s blog from yesterday – I’d have to say – suck it up buttercup to myself. None of this means crap when a friend like her is dealing with what she is dealing with. Please – if you would – say a prayer for Sarah – and for her little boy who may be sick again. We got your back Sarah!
There you go!
That’s BYOC for this week!
Join in if you wish!