Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Operation Kick Sheniqua's Ass Update!


Today is a snow day! 
Translation:  Sleep in until 10am, eat Wheat Thins and Mt. Dew for breakfast lunch, nap again at noon
...and then work out.

I'm not kidding.  That's what up for today. 

Oh yah, I also have to feed the kids. 
Gah. 
They're so needy.

I haven't done a KSA's update in a while.  I had two weeks where I gained 1/2 pound....but I'm happy to report that I am down that to my lowest with a total of 10.5 pounds lost.

I have never stopped journaling my daily food (1200 cals daily goal).
I have not stopped working out.  Nor has Rambo.
I haven't fallen off the proverbial wagon.
I am still ahead of my own weight loss schedule and on target for my summer weight goal.

I am still giving a damn about myself...and it feels good.

I mean it's freaking March people.  Do you know how close that is to bikini weather???

Shitballs.  It's close.

Did I mention I have multiple weddings showers and therefore, multiple weddings to attend, all before August?  Crap on a stick, right?

Onward friends. 

I got this.

18 comments:

Angelia said...

I wrote this morning about how I DID fall off the wagon for a week. *shame* Congrats on staying on goal. That shit is hard.

I'm down 30 lbs as of now. With a long ass way to go.

Kelliann said...

You DO got this. Rock it, girl

Jewlz280 said...

It is REALLY close. Went shopping with the hubbs for him to buy a few things and saw tons and tons of Summer goodies out. I tried on a bathing suit for shits and giggles and well... I wasn't too disappointed! I'm still a bit bulgy and pale, but overall, MUCH better than last year! I'll take it! I'll keep working! And you will, too. I'm really liking your blog -- glad I found you!

Sarah Kopf said...

I swear to Christ we have about 2347238402834028 weddings this year; one that I'm standing up and trying not to look like a heifer in. (My perfect brother. Gah.) Why is it that people in Wisconsin invite everybody but the f-ing governor to their weddings? Crazy shit balls, people. Wedding gifts are expensive. Except if I don't like you and I shop at the Dollar General.

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com

jennxaz said...

Awesome job! Great job logging and sticking with it!

october 11 said...

That is great-congrats!!

Jody V said...

Keep up the great work!!

Connie O said...

This is the nice thing about getting older; your friends don't get married so much. Sometimes they get divorced, but you don't have to get dressed up for that.

Hope you are enjoying your snow day!

Kelly said...

Hellz yes!

Fit Mom said...

Good. Glad you FINALLY checked in...hahaha. I know you can do it. You are gonna be HOT this summer! :)

Laura Belle said...

You are a badass.
That is all.

Oh, and I love you.

Robyn's Nest said...

You do got this and you will look fantastic at all those weddings.

Cat said...

Rock star babe. Seriously.
So happy for you and the care you are showing yourself.

/heart

On My Way to Size 8! said...

Woo hoo! Keep it up! And shitballs is right re: bikini season! Arggghhh!

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

I don't know how you survive on 1200 calories! I'd be gnawing on my arm by 5 pm since I'd have eaten my daily allotment by then!!

Banded Strong said...

Awesome Accomplishments! Good for you! You totally got this! Congrats on your loss!!

Joanna said...

PAH-LEASE send me some of your motivation!!! I have been so darn busy, lately, that I have no energy to do any form of exercise, and even meal planning is too much of a chore.

I don't want to even think about bathing suit weather... UGH!!

But, I'm VERY happy that you're doing so well.

LDswims said...

So proud of you! Always an inspiration!!