Massive randompants is going to commence. None of this will probably make sense but let's all remember that I never claimed to have any "real" brains, mkay? Fashion sense? Maybe.
Real brains? Well that remains to be seen.
* I've been watching reruns of Frasier lately. Seriously. I forgot how funny that show is. Roz is the bomb.com.
* I'm the biggest, most paranoid chicken shit of a person there is yet tonight I didn't get off the treadmill for 70 minutes because I was engrossed in a murder mystery show about a young woman attacked in her home. And I wonder why I have nightmares? Jesus.
* I promised you a long time ago that I'd show you pictures of the Valentine's basket that Rambo got me. Here it is.
Oh and he also got me a fabulous new ring that I'm obsessed with.
Never, ever say I don't put pictures in my posts. lol
* Life is batshit crazy lately. Oddly enough I seem to be fine through it all. I'm a bit surprised my head hasn't popped off yet. There are so many things that I simply cannot control in all of our combined 7 jobs and that drives me crazy. I am a control FREAK. I'd plan when I could pee and blink if I thought I could get away with it. BUT...for some reason lately the not being able to control it...is just making me pensive. God. What a stupid word. Pensive. I just mean I find myself stepping back and thinking about all the shit we are dealing with in a calm way. I seriously have no idea what I just said.
* My kids played in the bathtub the other night for like - an hour. They were giggling so loud that I could hear them two rooms away so I didn't have the heart to make them get out. Then the next day the secretary of the school called and shockingly, I picked up the phone. She said, "Everything is fine here. Just wanted to let you know that Banana has red cheeks, right under her eyes, like a little rash." I replied, "Oh, she was in the bath for over an hour the other night playing with bubbles so I bet her skin is reacting to that." There was silence on the phone. I know she had to be thinking - Nice parenting. You leave your kids in the bath for hours. Jesus balls woman. Not my best parenting moment.
* That was the same morning when my kid threw a large fit because her favorite shirt hadn't been washed and it had a spot on it. Being the lovely enabler of a mother that I am - I took the shirt and proceeded to wash out the tiny spot so she could wear the shirt for the second time this week
and so the tantrum would stop. While rubbing the spot, the lovely 7 year old then says to me, "Come on Mom, put your back into it!" Then I smothered her with the shirt. I'm kidding.