Sunday, May 19, 2013

Purse closet sale - Mostly Coach - One Michael Kors!!!

It's Closet Sale time!  Let me just say that this closet sale is bittersweet.  I'd like to keep everything forever but purses like this should be used - every day - instead of sitting in a closet.....AND there ae more purses I *need* to buy so I must part with these!

Here we go!  First come first serve!
********************************************************
SOLD!!!
First up is one of mine.  Coach Zoe editorial size which is XL.  Seriously - to die for.  I had to fight for this sucker on Ebay because everyone wanted it.  I might cry when this sells. 
No lie.  Deets below.


**********************************************************************************
SOLD!!!
This one is my friend's item.  Smoke-free, pet-free home.  She takes great care of her stuff.

 ******************************************************************************
This one is my friend's bag too.  It's the next size down from the camel one I'm selling above.  Mine is editorial (xl) and this one is large size. 

 *******************************************************************************
SOLD!!
Another one of my friend's items (goes with purple Coach purse below):

 *********************************************************************************

SOLD!!

Another one of my friend's items.  Matches wallet above:

 *****************************************************************************
SOLD!

Friend's item again:

 ******************************************************************************

SOLD!

My beloved MK purse....I might need a tissue for my tears.  LOL
**********************************************************************************

That's it for today!  Happy Shopping! 

No returns.  Paypal or money order only. 

Comment below if you want an item or
shoot me an email at drazil700@yahoo.com and we'll exchange info!

1 comment:

Fit Mom said...

FYI- I dont see a price for the purple Coach purse. :)