Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The proof is in the pictures!

Just to prove that I'm not blowing smoke up yo azzes when I say I did a few crafty things and made a few wreaths...I gots some pics for you. Feast your eyes on these puppies!
 
Remember when I told you that I was going to stripe my table?  Well I did!  I painted creme and gray stripes on the table and left a wood-grain stripe in between as well.  Then where each of us sits - I painted a blue heart (my walls are the same blue color).
 
My table was looking nasty from all the crafts I have done on it.  Think paint dots and scuffs everywhere (can't see in the pic) so it needed a facelift. 
 
I put a few layers of sealant on when I was done it's all shiny and easy to wipe down.
 
 




***************************************************************
A few wreaths I made:

 
 
 
My coffee filter wreath!! 
 

7 comments:

Sarah Kopf said...

My family LURVES your coffee filter wreath! My mom in law Youtubed it the night I showed it to her. LOL (We're copy catting you!)

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com

Rhonda said...

Fun wreaths!! I wish I were as crafty as you. :(

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

LOVE it!!

Carla Birnberg said...

DAMN
YOU
BE
TALENTED!!!

Sheila said...

OMG, love the table and all the wreaths! You are rocking it sister!

Tamzin said...

DAMN! I LOVE YOUR TABLE!!!!!! Thats some super crafty sh*t!!

FitBy40 said...

My favorite is the coffee filter one! OMG, I wish I was crafty. My kids would be so much happier.
Great job on all the projects!
BTW, I totally thought of you when I didn't shower or get out of my sweat pants all day yesterday!