There are only a few things you need to know about me.
1. I believe in Unicorns. I ride one to work every morning.
2. I bathe WITH my tiara on. Mostly because I've super-glued it to my head. However, I do take off my bedazzled cape before bathing.
3. I believe that Care Bears are real and that every bad thing in the world could be fixed with the infamous "Care Bear Stare". And besides -- who doesn't want to drive around in cars whose tires are made out of clouds?
4. I have proof that glitter makes everything better. Trust me.
5. The only way I drink Mountain Dew is from an IV drip.
6. I fart gum drops and take baths in Skittles. I don't want to "taste" the rainbow. I want to BE the rainbow.
7. Having too many planners is a real addiction
obsession. I suffer from it. I believe Staples is the greatest store on Earth and the world would be a better place if everyone had a planner and a few more Sharpie pens.
The end. Well basically.
I started blogging in January of 2010 because I thought this would be great for my children some day but then I ending up selling my children two years ago so that I could buy more shoes and purses...so now I just blog because my ego is gigantic.
I will warn you that I swear on occasion
all the time and I'm an organizing, list making, color coding whore.
I'm the furthest thing from politically correct but I'd be honored if you'd come join me as I write incessantly about my husband Rambo, Drazil and Sheniqua, my kids, and my quest to find inner peace and self-love.
I swear, it'll be more fun than poking your eyes out with sticks.